Saturday, August 2, 2014

After working at Pok Pok Thai restaurant in Portland where she learnt the commercial kitchen-runnin


Portland, central market dallas Oregon is known for its famous food-cart scenes, and among them the popular Nong's Khao Man Gai run by a young Thai woman whose fate of love coincided with determination to make things her own way. | City of Portland, Oregon. especially its many food One of them is the Food Cart, a small restaurant. Applications from car Located by parking across the city. One of those things. "Baby chicken" very loud.
"I came to Portland seven years ago because I was in love with a man," recalls Nong Poonsukwattana, owner of Nong's Khao Man Gai - a food cart selling one single dish of Hainanese central market dallas chicken rice on SW 10 th and Alder Street in downtown Portland. . "But then, as fate would have it, we eventually broke up and I decided to continue my life here working and making it on my own." | I told you. That Portland was about 7 years ago because "the fans are" central market dallas fans is growing at Portland central market dallas Thailand. But the couple met at Thailand. But I was not so broke. Instead I decided to stay home to save money until it looked. "All I see here is made out. No one gave it to me. Coming to America he has carried just 75 dollars only ".
After working at Pok Pok Thai restaurant in Portland where she learnt the commercial kitchen-running essentials, Nong jumped into the Portland's food cart-wagon early when the business was still fledging. "I was lucky to be here first, then I got excellent write. -ups from so many publications, especially The Oregonian and people just kept coming. Everything you see here, the cart, the kitchen, everything, I earned it myself. No one gave me anything. I came here (to Portland) central market dallas with only US. $ 75 in my pocket, and I worked my way through everything. "| I started working in a restaurant called Pok Pok Thailand she said was that she learned how to cook for an efficient way. By knowing how to run a real restaurant. Policy is not made Even more, she will look smaller. But she's better than she can manage before people start this business. They are lucky that the local media including The Oregonian, a daily newspaper of Oregon has also written media audience then has been written by many more. I helped her shop famous and well sold to date.
Asked why Khao Man Gai - the famous street food widely found throughout Thailand, and Nong earnestly explained that the dish just suited her food-cart business plan. Customers can come and buy a pack of the chicken central market dallas rice served with a bowl of soup and sauce. and enjoy their lunch - fast and delicious. Nong's regular chicken rice is US $ 6 and you can add extra meat for another US $ 2. Or if you are very hungry with a good metabolism, you can opt for her super-zied 'Piset' for. just US $ 10. | why sell chicken rice. Because a single dish is simple. And fits the car looks more like her. I do not have to learn to cook. But gradually learned how to use it and choose carefully wrapped chicken is cooked News 6 coins with clear broth and sauce. Can add chicken for $ 2 more dollars or if you're very hungry, it's a special package for $ 10 only.
I will not compare Nong's central market dallas chicken rice with the one I can find here in Thailand because it would not make any sense in this case to do so. But as you see from the look of it, this is a very decent Khao Man Gai, and. I very much enjoyed its honest heartiness amidst the Oregon drizzles. I especially central market dallas liked her clear and tangy soup made from pickled bok choy which is her seasonal adaptation from the typical chicken soup with green squash. | In this case, I know that can not be compared. taste of my chicken rice with chicken you pick something different. We can find you in Bangkok. central market dallas But as you see in the picture it will say that the chicken is very good. And now that I've eaten chicken of the air to cool it. Portland I am very happy The chicken's done She is not bad sauce And I like that she can apply pickle readily than in winter making soup instead gourd. central market dallas It Sour Reviewed refreshing
"I tend to do things by seasons," Nong explains. "During this time it is hard for me to find the green squash typically used for the soup of chicken rice, hence the more convenient pickled bok choi." | "If not. have Application must The key is not trying to find something to cook, because I think it's very important. I do not want to brag But people who come to Thailand here. I would like to eat more The same call to order and Huff went to Seattle with my friends ".
Nong's Khao Man Gai serves lunch from Mon - Sat from 10am until the food runs out. You have the choices of white or dark chicken meats, or you can add extra rice or chicken at US $ 1-2 or just opt for the "Piset" or special one at just US $ 10. T: 971-255-3480. Enjoy!
19/06/2011 at 8:01 am
You are commenting using your Facebook account. (Log Out / Change)
Blog Stats 24,742 Views read by topic Select Category Attraction | Destination (53) candy Thailand (6) blog (13) and Thailand (11) Reports (8) Bakery.

No comments:

Post a Comment