Monday, October 20, 2014

In 1995 I emigrated mongos hamburg to Germany in Mindenit city, where I live currently. The beginni


Home News Kosovo Albania Presevo, Bujanovac and Medvedja mongos hamburg black Chronicle mongos hamburg Macedonia Hello from Presevo region Diaspora Economy World Press Sports Entertainment Lifestyle Technology Opinions Religion & Health Interview Others to us Contact
It can be termed one of the "ambassadors" most beloved Albania in Germany and this was achieved through his kitchen and restaurant famous mongos hamburg "Hoka" Mindenit in town. Ismail Hodaj has a special story of his life connected by little all, including art, cuisine and especially great love for homeland and Albanian everything. Finally he will win the cover of a monthly magazine, very popular in Germany in the kitchen mongos hamburg of the family tradition, she Elbasan. Mow Hodaj and ceiling are the image of the magazine which gives even the famous recipe of this traditional cooking, writes ENGLISH
The magazine advertises the business world, culture, sports and schools. In its cover, whose owner also owns 29 supermarkets powerful in Germany decided to publish a photograph of Ismail Hodaj. "I called in a photo studio and photographers chose precisely this picture for the cover of the magazine. Charles (supermarket owner) told me that the launching of the magazine and a column with cooking specialties. I started one in German, but he asked me that I should depart with a specialty in writing and Albanian. I was so glad. I was rabbit trail - I said - and I sent a quick roasting mow Elbasan. When I saw this recipe published in the magazine mountain heart and made me feel proud. I managed to win the cover of the months from May to June and already not miss calls when out. Hey Taves chief of yogurt. I feel pretty good. And where there is build a beautiful piece of Elbasan tradition in a country like Germany that I consider very welcoming, "he said.
But Hodaj is not only a successful chef, he also has a rich national question. Performs various activities, bringing the heroes of Kosovo and also recited patriotic poems consistently ranking among the Albanians themselves committed mongos hamburg to the protection of the Albanian language and tradition.
Podujevo Municipality declared an honorary citizen of his activities. He is also a constant supporter of initiatives mongos hamburg to Kosovo and Albania. A few days ago met Ramush Haradinaj and former boxer Luan Krasniqi. He is also an affiliate of Ismail Kadare's books promotions books. "In mid-June, Twain will be back in Germany at a meeting with students of Cologne. mongos hamburg I will be there and will read excerpts from his novels, "says mongos hamburg Hodaj while showing that it is an open door to Albanians and Elbasan has not ever forgotten hometown.
I grew up in the "liberation" mongos hamburg where I spent a life filled with all the pros and cons of time. I worked in a foundry and Rescue Shmili day comes and wants to establish an amateur theater group. Initially I shënomëni and me to work hard to escape, but then led me to the theater itself. After I finished high school, I enrolled in two-year course for amateur actor at Theatre Skampa. At the end of the course, won the competition to take part in a course for amateur filmmaker in Tirana. After this course, I began working at Theatre Skampa in different tasks being activated as an actor in various parts of Tomor Shishman directors, Jalal Bilal and Spiro Duni.
In 1995 I emigrated mongos hamburg to Germany in Mindenit city, where I live currently. The beginning was difficult for any immigrant. I started learning German mongos hamburg as the only opportunity for a fit as dignified place where emigrova. Once I learned the language, I started working as a helper in the kitchen in a 4 star restaurant called the "Altes FORTHAUS". It haunted me and I started Cook's profession to pay attention. Years passed and I became chief flunky favorite culinary city. It took four years to achieve this. I worked for 11 years and in that time cook me an idea up my own business. So a restaurant steps, which works for birthdays, weddings, evening circumspection, etc.. Special place in my kitchen Kitchen voice as fërgesa Elbasan, yogurt casserole, use pestilit mongos hamburg and various salads. Prescriptions I inherited from my mother Saliheja, who has worked as a cook at the Hunting Club and the club "Dynamo" in Elbasan. Good cook and is known Lushi also my brother, who has a restaurant in the neighborhood known as the neighborhood "Xhaxhurët" in Elbasan, Elbasan kitchen where cooks only. My restaurant called "Hoka" and after we serve good food, we also offer even more fun. After 2:00 pm, my restaurant back in the disco. Clients are all ages, because the bar "Hoka" provides music for

No comments:

Post a Comment