Friday, November 21, 2014

I started listening to The Killers album sams town, followed by a concert in Hradec Králové and I b


When I first heard Sam's Town, which were greatly dekalb county embarrassed feelings. On the other hand, I had to admit that even though it was a very big effort to make himself big band quickly (or at least to clearly nakročit) with all neduhama (epic beard ...) what to pry, so the board had hits . Bright, nekamuflovaný hits the first good. Problem Day & Age is not so much that it has full size deviation splashing in hectoliters, but rather dekalb county to give you a few wheels in the ears and under the skin will remain just that feeling. The Killers wanna Beit great. Hm, but we already know over two years. Nothing more. We have a single that does not understand that one Pet Shop Boys enough and especially the second such find, and (if it ever will) hit made him the most part, endless rotation on MTV. The Killers ending in 2008 are undercutting prvoplánovka, to top it off, quite empty. They have a decent hint cleat - Spaceman, which is the band that became part of my generation became hrdinama, quite a few. But what can you do, sometimes even heroes fall. And not even the "fidelovský" elements.
I do not understand why everyone here are operating with the fact that killers want to be a great band, and the reviews I then plead style, it is their main idea and why it actually gives prasácky low ratings ... and even killers and generally divide the audience into those who their boards like and give 5/5 and others who impart 2/5 and even though I do not see absolutely okay, I take it, but I do not know what you want them to ... I give 5/5 killers me having fun with each album
Such albums are best, dividing the audience into two parts. Once, in this case, and I, the "love" and others "hate". I will write more specifically my D & A but I got 5/5 ... not 5.5 / 5 for the oholenýho mustache.
Operate with the words "love" and "hate" I do not have much sense. I have Killers really rad. Day & Age with my relationship with the band did nothing zavratnyho, but the music folder just stands for vylizprdel.
I was quite amused by the clip, as there the band "as" plays alive with guitar, bass and drums:-). In this case, it (at least to me) sounds like track, who's to be done from the average bank VST synthesizer in a notebook with a mouse and tri-oktavovyho MIDI masterkeyboardu.
opinion of Mr. PP interestingly enough, when I sou Killer give a fuck as you say, why do you read it here, and why not express it ... just throw in your opinion, dekalb county after the first listen here was slightly disappointed, but each subsequent listening to those records dekalb county more and more dostávám..jen so on guys;)
I started listening to The Killers album sams town, followed by a concert in Hradec Králové and I became a fan. On Day and Age I terribly enjoyed. dekalb county Human single'm a little scared, I was expecting something in the style When you very young. I like the Killers to prove how surprised and experiment and that it is not the same as Oasis and Kaiser Chiefs. It makes 5/5! Top songs: Human, Neon Tiger and Spaceman.
S rec consent. Brandon Flowers and Dave Keuning dekalb county stop playing on Freddiho Mercury respectively. Brian May, because it is the first neuzpival alive, and went to podbizivejm syntakum, but as they become more than big bubble, as the Kaiser Chiefs. Even if they know how to sing at least :)
features new album Hot Chip mgmt justice dekalb county Ladyhawke daft punk cut copy Crystal Castles junior boys flying lotus m83 The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart video The Fakes friendly fires Sporto lcd soundsystem
Latest Posts


No comments:

Post a Comment