Tuesday, November 4, 2014

That is a very strange idea, because I am now starting 6 am this morning at London Heathrow, waitin


That is a very strange idea, because I am now starting 6 am this morning at London Heathrow, waiting for my connecting flight to Amsterdam, baldu which leaves baldu in two hours. So I have the time to even just quietly reflect on the past few weeks. About four hours The last weekend anyway. Because we have again seen too many Friday; Portland, Portsmouth, Kennebunkport (Bush Compound), Old Orchard Beach and Salem. baldu All cozy little harbor towns. But apart from this, what Jasja the past few weeks and I did a lot. We have 7595 km a lot of adventures. Seen a lot of beautiful things, met many people, and gained experience to remember. Also my classes at Harvard have liked a super uni! A very strange idea to think that I "just" sits over a few hours back in Amstelveen. That will surely get used. One outcome of the finals baldu is not yet known so I can tell you nothing. For the last time now I'm going to have breakfast baldu and get cappucinno grande at Starbucks, such a thing! In summary, I've had another fantastic time in America. Incredibly much seen and done it and had fun with Jasja! baldu Start now a bit shit, jetleg here I come, but for now: on my flight to Amsterdam!
Atom


No comments:

Post a Comment