Monday, March 24, 2014

It hovers in the vicinity of the bus company (EBS) in Waterland accumulated for the day. This card


(Deposition was also deposited. Summer I could not I could not write. But who knows, maybe suddenly lam banh bao three writing one'm a writer. Or writes a post'd lam banh bao run. Never know, laziness, lam banh bao future phone, internet connection as there are many variables involved. Anyway'm writing is no benefit / no harm. deemed Purpose, happened, feelings remain written in one place, you're remembered mercy. Very important because. Amanda.)
Try one and a half week period immediately preceding the weekend, now that I have the luxury of going to a place that, because I think I need to work in minutes suddenly rebelled and went on the road. Because I realized that I was here for the weekend to look for mail from someone you did not even wait, in this case I could have gone to Waterland, who could keep me?
Waterland, north of Amsterdam's what we have, Volendam, Marken, Edam as charming town / city into a zone. "After leaving Amsterdam I'm not here any more life to the phrase" in my brain began to stand back a little research and I draw a route as follows:
It hovers in the vicinity of the bus company (EBS) in Waterland accumulated for the day. This card costs 10 euros, and after you receive the card as you want during the day bus ride can do. Both inter-city-20 minutes usually takes vicinity. This set of fields in the vicinity of 20 minutes Edam-Amsterdam is not included, but already forty minutes after walking all day sitting time is good for people.
My journey lam banh bao to the world with the number of tickets lam banh bao they sell sweet birbirbir of bus drivers take to the air began. Broek in Waterland from the first stop, really "stylish" we can say, was a butcher so cute.
Very quiet residential mix of people lam banh bao and have a feeling of unease with the peace of mind. So, at the point you walk there at the same time filled with peace, as well as the people who live there in peace, live in peace can not miss the possibility of unrest this case, you are forcing sentences after filling it with the word peace. In the absence of any movement around the term you're all scared to move the museum lam banh bao to walk around in fear of something vandalize something like this.
Then you can see your face and ends curl largest second-hand and antique stores going out with a man you peace, lam banh bao leave dirty "to aleaaaoooaaae saying," You are starting to run. It is a second-hand store, you even have something for motorcycles.
Ehm, fortunately, had intimidated ways, only one of these traps by Ilford Sportsman machine was able to get rid of. Follow the sign that I do not have to escape from a bus after half an hour MONNICKENDAM a second to take the bus I'm on the right path. (Read Note: As you probably are aware, I did not realize I was in the countryside, like Amsterdam "is a bus stop somehow," lam banh bao he thought, very wrong. El arm got to do.)
I do not know why, but I did not want to go down in MONNICKENDAM, my energy and my time with Mark wants to keep Volendam, Edam, I guess I'd also like to keep at least a little time. But as calves of the city towards the outlet right next to a national park and the sight of the marina, such as beef from Jachthaven jumped off the bus I was koşuv.
Our next stop is extremely touristy, lam banh bao but it was so pleasant that our island Marken. Buses us to the center of the island, had just quit on the shores of habitat. lam banh bao Saturday with a group of tourists lam banh bao from the fact that a lot of kelli, a constant slowness reached the island's tourist lam banh bao harbor.
Okay, well, the center was good, it was nice, but I island "beach" I wanted to go. The weather was cold, but I love the beach was different, yet there was a problem; beach where I assume I was not needed to a new hypothesis. I saw the famous lighthouse away, and I decided to assume that the ratio beach. At the end of about forty-five-minute walk of course my size had grown about 7 inches, and the beach was something like this:
The Dutch come to your little area "enee officially the beach, come on, let's make a sand castle," he observe what delighted me was a sadness flooded dear audience. So I thought that sadly, I shot myself in the countryside. Does the situation in rural areas, stuck allergy.
Yes I am a man suffered a self-portrait. This walk half way, yet my mouth and nose before mixing. If you look carefully at the rear, away from the lighthouse looks. From this point that much more of a walk and when I got to the ferry about 18 people sneeze and blow your nose in disgust led to the death of my actions I will be induced.
Mark the ferry ride from the port and 5 euro keeps you in 30-35 minutes Volendam delivers. Volendam also the fact that we are aware of Foca. Beautiful, vibrant, lovely town. In the meantime, go to one of the fishermen, ad I've ever seen, in the shrimp, crab, tuna, wanted a large bowl. Below you can see the cool things, they gave out of the closet. A moment to myself "Threshold" went along with it even if I have no, "was what I wanted in FULL HAHA, saying" I looked lam banh bao at her. In fact, this tiny portion of the world unless the

No comments:

Post a Comment