Thursday, March 13, 2014

Read part I of gastroturen right here. After having so you want to be a chef


Powered by Blogger.
Read part I of gastroturen right here. After having so you want to be a chef 'eaten at Hotel Royal, Canblau and Malling & Schmidt - went back to the city center and Ferdinand. Here served Ludovic Riaute a delicate dish of turbot on-site interpretation of Peas Francaise (peas, ventreche, pearl onions so you want to be a chef and lettuce) with chanterelles and pee shoots. On this occasion the envelope bread a little snug on a stick. Estimates detail. A waiter went around and tore a generous amount of truffle on top. The fish was perfectly cooked and delicious accompaniments, though a bit too salty for my taste. The evening's penultimate stop was Svineriet. Michael Larsen had arranged not one, but the whole 3 small meals for us. When we arrived there was a bag of snacks for each. It was puffed rice flakes with lots of herbs. The light was not so favorable for taking pictures in, so the next pictures are slightly overexposed because of the flash. Svineriets new chef Hussein Mustapha has created this little cunning forest floor in Piedmont. The main element is a gedefriskost from Piedmont, touched with truffle so you want to be a chef oil, shaped, coated with white chocolate and sprinkled with truffle dust. The other elements are: cake / bread crumb baked with truffle baked branches of parmesan chips of Jerusalem artichoke, herbs and hasselnøddestøv. A bold and playful right that actually tasted a little of the forest floor. The cheese surprised very positive. The next dish was a dress rehearsal for the site right Filmby gastrotur - namely Tsar's Breakfast - kalvetatar with sikrogn and woodruff, jelly on red gooseberries, crisp toast and a vodka sour cream with a poached guard down plum. Surf 'n turf on the naughty way. The last thing on Svineriet was gran smoked bread, 3 years of stored gorgonzola and blueberry balsamic. And frankly: I let the next guy get my ostebid - as 'adult' I am not yet that I can eat that stuff. We then went down to the bus that carried us to the last stop Frederikshøj so you want to be a chef where Wassim Hallal was waiting with dessert - or desserts. First, a blueberry sorbet on whole milk foam with crispy crumble. A very intense and not too sweet flavor of blueberries. And then the main attraction: Rhubarb Licorice Caramel. It was very similar to the dessert I got out there last - and it was a very welcome reunion. This time with liquorice - and then shown at all how happy I was. After these delights we were offered tea and coffee in the lounge so you want to be a chef out front. And here was the big wagon with petit fours and chocolates so trotted out - there were 12 different kinds to choose from + 2 kinds of refreshing sorbet. There was everything from small-coated brownies, chocolates with spicy fillings, mini cream puffs, so you want to be a chef marshmallows and cookies. Unfortunately I can not remember everything. As a truly breathtaking sentence came the delicate foot cleansing sorbets, respectively, mandarin and grapefruit blood. They were served in frozen glass bowls so they do not melt too quickly. Delicious detail. The bus brought us back to the Hotel Royal and reality. It was said goodbye (and see you soon for them, I knew I'd see the day to U21 cooking competition). It was drizzling when I went up in busgaden and found a 9 home - but I heeded it not true. I was busy digesting the wonderful so you want to be a chef food and all the impressions. I am very happy and grateful that I was allowed to get the experience. I am happy and proud to live in the 'world's smallest big city with so many restaurants to none. Today was the final of the U21 cooking competition held. Denmark won by 1 point. It was a really exciting experience to be able to judge the 3 x 3 courses sensory and give their opinion. My photo is not been too good, but Morten Ladle has promised that I can borrow some of his and use. But now I just want some time along before I need anything. It has been a very eventful week with a road trip, Foo Fighters concert and gourmet food galore. It has been more than I can stand - so now body and soul (and especially abdominal) want a break. But what memories I have. It's worth it!
great just to look, so I can barely so you want to be a chef figure out how great it was to participate irl. Great review of the delicious restaurants in Arhus - I will remember these posts when I come to Aarhus, so I can decide who should be visited Reply Delete
When I become a millionaire (hahaha), I go to Aarhus a few weeks and eat at all 'your' good restaurants. For the heck it gets good:-D Thanks for the report - though to be in here as a spectator on the sidelines :-) Reply Delete
2014 (24) March (1) January (14) January (9) 2013 (227) December (22) December (11) October (25) September (11) August so you want to be a chef (23) July (24) June (23) May (16) April (20) February so you want to be a chef (17) January so you want to be a chef (16) January (19)

No comments:

Post a Comment