Thursday, April 10, 2014

Adding sifted flour to the onions are scorching. Nor, though I will not be a white soup this time I


When shopping this morning when I saw the pumpkin sliced in Section vegetables, soup derslerind I am, why I thought I'd try the pumpkin soup and threw it to the basket. I admit the first time in my life I got pumpkin dessert :) So far out of the way against the pumpkin soup also fall out of my hand when I hear it all the time but I never had the opportunity to taste. That time has come. Something very curious and want to try the recipes I began to research. But I want to make creamy as courses l ecole nyc and subjects. I finally decided to make the bechamel-based and describes itself were born a little, actually. Both do the first time as well as now I want to share with the joy of tasting: Ingredients:
Half a liter of milk (2 cups) flour a tablespoon of butter, a tablespoon of bechamel, so I will prepare milk-based soup, pumpkin is not different from the steps of the Cauliflower Soup. First, I diced pumpkin and carrots l ecole nyc in a saucepan, adding water until a little later are boiled. Later half of the pumpkin to boiled carrots will be better to be tall. At this stage, the addition of ginger and cinnamon stick would. You can add boiled water during the boiling water decreases. Pumpkin and carrots are boiled in a separate sauce pan brunoaz ago diced or grated onions my choice would scorch.
Adding sifted flour to the onions are scorching. Nor, though I will not be a white soup this time I used whole wheat flour instead of white flour. I was getting l ecole nyc more yellow roux but no problem. As a result, we will have already an orange soup. Six to cool off and we expect 10 min at room temperature roux is added and boiled milk gradually, beating until consistency are confusing. To understand the consistency of bechamel can spoon test. (Bechamel you can read here for details)
Then our bechamel flapping l ecole nyc slowly and we are adding to our mashed l ecole nyc vegetables. Chop the onions by not rendering l ecole nyc the bechamel If you have added, eying to add would be better for a smooth soup. Meanwhile, the consistency is a little dark enough milk to boil a cup of water for the soup I added. Bring to a boil after you add the soup did.
Loading ...
Audience


No comments:

Post a Comment