Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Like today, I see you in the contest and pumpkin pie recipes I want to give. Winning cia hyde park


Like today, I see you in the contest and pumpkin pie recipes I want to give. Winning cia hyde park second place in the dessert category fortune to taste this sweet is not that day I put my head on the left. A wide variety of cake recipes I found, but I that day, the owner's recipe I wanted to do and eventually Fatma Damian 's fatoscatad blog directions from the've found and bought him this yummy cake to thank you very much. I love everyone who taste the pie, pumpkin dessert will endear even to detractors, try to do ...
Ingredients: cia hyde park 1kg pumpkin 1.5 cups sugar 2.5 package graham crackers 2 tablespoons butter 2 tablespoons milk, half a pack Petibör Cream for: 4 cups milk 8 tablespoons granulated sugar 5 tbsp flour 1 tsp vanilla extract 50 g butter Over For walnuts and coconut
Preparation: First, pumpkins, sugar and 1 cup water and cook until tender. Once cooked, mashed and crushed cia hyde park with a fork is allowed to cool. On the other side of oatmeal biscuits After being passed cia hyde park through the robot on a biscuit butter or milk added mortar (pulp) is obtained. This mortar spread on wax paper and laid clamp base of the container is refrigerated for at least 10 minutes. During this time, prepare the icing. For cream milk, sugar, flour and cooked in a pot and stirring cia hyde park continuously. When it comes to the consistency cia hyde park of pudding with vanilla and butter added into the fire finally downloaded. After the cream has cooled mortar is poured onto refrigerated biscuits. In this way about 10 to 15 minutes with gentle shaking. cia hyde park Meanwhile pureed into pumpkins Petibör half pack biscuits by addition and mixing with fracture and walnut. This cream is poured cia hyde park over a mixture of pumpkin spread. Over Garnish with walnuts and coconut. But I sliced almonds and hazelnuts instead of walnuts I used. In the freezer for about 20 - 30 minutes is. After resting for a while in the fridge is ready for service.
Soups


No comments:

Post a Comment