Saturday, April 12, 2014

Put flour in a deep bowl 5 cups let middle pool. Pool A eggs, juice, milk, olive oil, salt, pour th

Home Made Noodle | Kitchen Window
Material List: 1 cup warm milk 1 cup water 2 tablespoons olive oil 3 eggs 1 tsp salt 6.5 cups flour (5 cups made and the remaining 1.5 cups of pulp consistency learn to cook to adjust to be used)
Put flour in a deep bowl 5 cups let middle pool. Pool A eggs, juice, milk, olive oil, salt, pour the liquid I mix together thoroughly. Flour dough slowly by feeding liquid to the middle of my yoğural. The remaining 1.5 cups flour if the dough runny consistency Let's set. We get a stiff dough dough does not adhere to handle. Our dough is ready, learn to cook divide it to 4 meringue dough (about 10 minutes) I dinlendirel.
Then let's open the flours individually learn to cook decorated. Yufkaları on floured surface (on a clean cover) 8 or 9 hours kurutal pulp I to dryness. Taking four fingers wide strips of dough to dry on top of the dough from drying out dizelim.biz could not wait at home for the little guy that wanted to squish our continuous dough. Then wait 3 hours've flour dough, put it on top, cut. This is what we want thin strips (if you desire less than a matchstick thick) to eliminate kıyalım.un, let sieve. Want chopped noodles on the cover in the open field, if you want to thoroughly learn to cook dry in the oven at low heat. We forged the oven to 180 C, we dried in the oven. Upside over six continuous dry thoroughly lest I let it dry on both sides. Leave it as it dries immediately gives roasted. I've devoted a tray until the beginning of the roasted. In a cloth bag in a dry place or bury them in a glass jar. Boil and cook pasta as we want to let grease service. Enjoy your meal.
Note: 2 sheets of pastry out of 5 servings of noodles. Want a sweet noodles, whether it is possible to prepare brine, dried noodles last 2 years in a cloth bag or jar in the pantry dolabab stored in intact.
Category: homemade learn to cook pastas Tags: pasta noodles recipe, noodles, pasta recipe, noodles, how-to, noodles recipe, homemade noodles, home-made noodles, pasta making, cheese noodles recipe
Emeğinize learn to cook hands and health. Single stage of construction photographs without bothering a separate delicacy that you also thank you for it. Nowadays he's eating my beloved son fell into trouble. I can be done at home, away from all kinds of harmful substances wanted to make noodles. And I liked the recipe too. Be enriched milk was especially attracted me. Yapıcam soon. I do not know how, but also tomatoes, spinach and carrots in erişteleri'm thinking of trying. Maybe if my son saw color colorful appetite comes back again, thanks for your efforts.
Mature ladies, thank you for your nice comments. I have not tried it, but instead of water into the dough while Mixing tomato juice and spinach as a result of the robot through the floor biliersiniz.haz As you might appreciate it if you let me come easy from olurum.şimdi saðlýcakla thick.
Noodle's recipe stunningly beautiful acıklamalı as he tells a thank you for your ederim.kız learn to cook pasta than noodles to love, and I do exactly learn to cook bilemedig içn outside ready I was getting, but hidjenik conditions bilemedig for huzursuzdum.b after their noodles me your recipe according to your hazırlıyacag learn to cook lonely, kneading machines is writing for yufkaları without waiting for my cut would be a problem if you can help me I would be glad about it, love.
N thank you for your nice comments ladies. I went to Denizli with my son in my son's computer because it is a Promlem not reply to your mail. I returned today from Seyhat saw your mail when you open the computer when it comes to a question learn to cook you asked, but we did not do on the machine learn to cook you want from your blogs I looked around to answer the questions you can reach. A http://www.soframiz.de/yemekler/hamur-isleri/makarnalar/ev-yapimi-makarna/ http://www.sesiber.blogspot.com/2009/03/sevgili-gunluk-ev-yapm-makarn. Happy Ramadan learn to cook html already come easy.
Didem lady wrote to the site chickpea noodles learn to cook yazdım.fırsat yazacağım.um at odd one or two more I like it. Already come easy.
I was looking for recipes health looks very nice on your hands, make it right now ....... thank you
I was looking for noodles recipe I tried was very nice and we almost did not believe the material was a lot of couples in full health learn to cook to your recipe in winter and Ramadan Mubarak emeğinize the most-renovated'm done thanks to the smell of pasta noodles.
Despite my first attempt I got very good results for 2-year-old girl swoon teşekkürler.i seven feasts described.
Hi Tuba dried noodles in the jar intact for 2 years, or cloth bags may be stored in a pantry closet, already come easy to write stored had not thought about how long I thank you for warning.
I do like sharing something beautiful was çooooooooooooooooooook güzelll thanks :)))
Thank you Zeynep place their hands on nice days you hope health.
Boomerang
age: the baby years

No comments:

Post a Comment