Sunday, April 13, 2014

DESCRIPTION: ikook 100 - 150 g of cocoa butter, I melt. (See the picture by the amount. Obviously e


Eid al-Fitr in the Hajar dear friend I met when I visited this delightful chocolate. Hagar me "all the time to make chocolate eggs and cream may not be available, so if you want to try an" and exquisite chocolate diyince I could not help sharing with you taste catered Plain.
This chocolate is made incredibly easy. Unable to attach no such thing. And of course, much more delicious. 4 of a chocolate recipe chocolate income than I do not know but it seems now to have reached its zenith in:)
DESCRIPTION: ikook 100 - 150 g of cocoa butter, I melt. (See the picture by the amount. Obviously exactly grams do not know) 1 cup of tea a little less (75 g) powdered sugar add. (Sade in the market ikook from time to time natural powdered sugar's.) Dark chocolate 4 tablespoons regular chocolate house if 2 tablespoons cocoa, add to the mix. And quickly fluttered shut the burner off. Cocoa butter needs to be lit. Beat the mixture for a while, having never get pimples. According to the thickness you want, you can put it in the fridge, flat and empty the mixture into a shallow container. On coconut, cinnamon, crushed almonds and walnuts, add coarse. Add 1 tablespoon of honey. Freeze the mixture in the refrigerator. After Don shred of chocolate in any size.
21 thoughts on "Chocolate 3" rabia 09/06/2013 at 11:23
I tried this recipe tonight. the result was quite good. I've had a bit disappointing, but about sugar. absolutely necessary ikook to use powdered sugar. If you use powdered rock sugar or like me, you put the chocolate into the bottom of the container crashes. but it was not thought that the sugar melts. In my next essay I will definitely use powdered sugar ...
hi, my convenience store chocolate to the allergy a son var.v for him with me chocolate yapıyorum.sade the cocoa butter substitute coconut oil kullanıyorum.kakao and carob powder mixed kullanıyorum.oğl I walnuts and dry üzümlüs the seviyor.hindistanceviz oil in the 24 degree freezing oil. ederim.hindis really good recommendations from your oluyor.deneme coconut oil because ikook it is pretty self I koymuyorum.kullan almost no sugar, cocoa and coconut oil, carob powder mixed half the estimated kullanıyorum.market can say pale next to the chocolate.
sümeyra ikook merve lady in Balıkesir much I trust a transfer that spice I var.ora from the alıyorum.24 degree frost a yağ.kilo 150 TL from giving bana.10 TL like when I bought 2 times chocolate yapabiliyorum.iç the carob powder and cocoa mixed koyuyorum.tad to You can look at., we do not like too much sweet taste good to us because we can put it geliyor.siz powdered sugar to taste before I recommend it.
Thank you for your warning. I have edited the recipe:)
I did not follow the recipe for chocolate selamün aleyküm but yet very stirring to homaje b-turn in the remaining oil to the upper dock in rağmen.hat I ate tasted fine, but I would love if you like chocolate yardımm yet ...
You can use these HTML tags and attributes: <href="" title=""> <acronym title=""> is <abb <b> title=""> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime = ""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <STRIKE> <strong>
Top Picks In The Kitchen Recipes ikook Apple Vinegar Making Revolution: Cast Iron Pots! Whole Wheat Pastry Flour Pen-Visual Recipes Kefir Kefir Fermentation Fermentation - Visual ikook Recipes Homemade Potato Pasta Pastry arm
Categories Main Dishes (11) Kids Recipes (24) Soups (3) Bread (3) Pastries (16) Cakes (10) Cookies (14) Cuisine Information (19) Featured (121) Cheese (1) Rice (4) Visual Recipes (10) Salads (1) Hot Drinks (5) Medicinal Recipes (10) Vinegar (5) Cold Drinks (4) Recipes (112) Desserts (26) Marinades (2) Video (1) Yogurt & Kefir (2) olive oil (4)
Owner: Earth Natural Health, Food, Edu. Kim. and Publishing Ltd. Sti. Editor: Faruk G belonged Assistant Editor: M. Başyiğit Sümeyra Web Management: Hearts ikook Chagatay Address: Kupluce Mah. The caravan Sk. No. 1, Çamlica, Uskudar - Istanbul Tel: 0216 474 2373 Email: editor@sademutfak.co Site All external ikook links will open in a separate page. I can not take responsibility sademutfak.co of external links.
Sorry, your blog can not share posts by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment