Wednesday, December 3, 2014

A teddy bear to spare ... Great with ticks ..? Is not this a nudistfly ??


2009 (141) September 2009 (2) August 2009 (19) July 2009 (5) June 2009 (50) May 2009 (27) NM chef invited to barbecues and fotball`trening .... Humla "Nils" making a roar ... Brown, california institute of the arts bland, california institute of the arts bowel rinse and other goo ... Ready with Hottentot both top and rear ... Help! Help! I've caught a troll .....! Uncontrolled man loose in the park! Release boy free - it is OUR !! Why did you do it? Coming with spikes sticking your I! I thought I could not be bothered to pay i ... Build Norway Now! AU !! It hurts so much to bank my card ... Pissed camper! Unna way fly leather ..... Sun, rain and peppery not blow at my house! And image is? Where were you when Alexander landed at Gardermoen? Blood and gore, and more blood and gore ... ... I felt like someone was staring at me .... Rybak gives us fever! No joke going to the dentist! Today is a good day ... Am I happy? Welcome ... Mondays and Fridays and weekend again ..... Where bikini body hiding ?? April 2009 (7) March 2009 (10) February 2009 (21)
Still with the same Hottentot like yesterday I sit in the sun and reading book. Never am I finished the book. It is nice, but it gets the so hot to sit quietly. Must somehow find something. At least go into the kitchen and drink some periodically. Check your mail. Facebook. It was just possible something happened, imagine if I did it with me? Elise stands on the porch. "It's my dad on the phone." If we will come to Noida on grilling? Yes, hmmm, it was this book then, and the sun and everything, I do not see particularly presentable either, Hottentot and everything. Time for a shower, we did not so we throw in the car and go to Noida. Hottentot gets to be Hottentot. There are all together. Gro Anita, Brett, Sean and Jorgen. Knut Erik, Siri and Ingrid Linnea. Knut Erik is otherwise he was drunk out yesterday and the disappointment was great that he was not dark brown. It certainly was not possible california institute of the arts to get to it. There were also Alf Bjarne and Lene. And Per Aksel course.
The guys were probably a bit slække in shape but it belongs. The relief was great when they found out that it is not (!!) was floorball tonight. Thank fight nice invitation "on the fly". Grill food tasted incredibly well, but so is the also Gro Anita champion grilling. Actually got 4th place in NM with their spare-ribs. Nam !! Super Chef! Got had water war and I got kicked soccer with Jorgen. It was tiring and I found out that conditions have not I anymore .... but a few fakes I got. Have not forgotten all the old tricks. Here it must be training for one day .... if I can bear ...
Kristin, california institute of the arts June 1, 2009 at. 11:48
A teddy bear to spare ... Great with ticks ..? Is not this a nudistfly ?? "Mom do not like us, she hates us ..." An Jae **** many. But there is hope! Help! Help! I've caught a troll ...! Why did you do it? I felt that someone was staring at me ....
Svölk
Bergsgård
Back to TOP

No comments:

Post a Comment