Monday, December 8, 2014

And for you who are looking for a fitfysikk but do not know how. For those who need a fixed schedul


Shown the first day of the year should be a little teaser on how the rest of the year will be, I am very satisfied! For yesterday I received the final confirmation, I saw the results of what I've gone a while waiting for. And I must get said that it just looks absolutely gorgeous. Delicate, proft and not least many delights. Not that I really was expecting something else from this chick. She is the only raw!
Yesterday I got mail by Silje Mariela. It contained "Recipe booklet" that I and 7 other girls have been so lucky to be part of helping to create. Silje Mariela even claims that she is a lousy cook, and it is then so delightful that you use the people around them. Man can not be equally good at everything, and this chick is then truly proficient at infinite other areas. For my part I am no super chef. But after I started up with Fat attack one year ago, I have more interest in cooking. The recipes are my simple, without any hocus Poko ingredients, yet tasteful ... in my tongue at least! :) The booklet is filled with delightful recipes, chef wanted many simple, some more complex. They are healthy and all marked with nærligs- and calorie content. This is defintiv something to check out for you who need a little inspiration in the kitchen! And it should be said that I was about to bubble over with happiness and pride when I saw my name in print in Silje Mariela programs. Childish maybe, but true.
Today I had the first working day of the new school year. As always I set the day with Olga. For those of you who must wonder, Olga is my cohabitant bike. My faithful companion, whether I want it or not. Olga is an incredibly descriptive name for this vessel. It is a classic chef wanted ladies bike with basket and all. This is an older lady with transmission which gives the opportunity to ride HEAVILY or EASY! There is a lady who constantly lets you know when she does not thrive in any weather or in all terrain. Now Olga had Christmas holidays she too, and was particularly little pleased to be adopted again. That there was a gale of Bridges was certainly no question of this elderly lady. First jumped chain, something I have been so excessive to fix that it takes me less than 20 seconds to fix. Something I obviously should have arranged, but there are just simply chef wanted not to. "No! Stop cabinets you! It is the first working day, I work like crazy to get us up here! Conditions are bad all ready and I try everything I can to achieve progress in the stiff breeze. Not now, not today "Almost before I had thought thought she finished rewarded me with wrapping me tight right pedal ... with my own shoelace! Delightful you !! And I just could not step on the pedal either, for that, I tried the course. And then she just tightened shoe even tighter to pedal. And this is of course an old lady with brake when pedaling backwards, so I did not come loose in the way either. A little manic moments where I imagined that I had to take off my boot and ride the rest of the 8-kilometer with the boot in tow. Fortunately solved it all off in the end and I got loose. But I truly believe that this was a real attempted murder of Olga page. She really was not ready to embark on life again. chef wanted
Was training in the afternoon, chef wanted 3 increased this week. Monday I had my first training session after almost two weeks off. I held on to capitulate in the squat rack. Not because the weights were so many or heavy, but because fitness had been clearly reduced. I think I've swallowed it along with pounds of chocolates and other sweets at Christmas. But today, the third session, it already started to improve. It is good to see that "damage" which is made it possible to do something chef wanted and it goes fast. It is only to bite my teeth the first few weeks, so I I'm back where I was. I'm quite sure.
And for you who are looking for a fitfysikk but do not know how. For those who need a fixed schedule to exercise chef wanted and diet ... I can not help but recommend you Silje Mariela Fat attack in 2014.
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. (Log Out / Change)
I'ma 24years old restless girl with big ambitions and ståpåvilje that takes me places. I'm above average interest chef wanted in behavior, training and develop me into a better version of myself. My blog will take you on a journey of my life with training, engagement and development. I love a discussion, so feel free to leave a comment.
Sandvik Training Systems Fitnesshardy.com Kristine chef wanted Solhoug Fitliving Silje Mariela Food to muscles liseliten.com Top Posts & Pages The three major, bench About Me Seafood Diet, Christmas break and form image Whether it rolling away from pain ... Failure fudge with potential Advantages and disadvantages of volume training ... In the war with New Bjørns gym The three large, squat!
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment