Thursday, December 4, 2014

Finale Week started my very good, then it went suddenly very poor when I was fit poisoned by a bad


Last week I finished school for this time. Four weeks of intense teaching is now done and I can not wait to get home and see how I shall now use the skills. It becomes quite clear course, but also retreats and many other exciting things. international culinary center Last week at school we had "Final Project" and I chose Thai food theme - and I am now certified raw food chef !!!
"Final Project" is a task using several days to complete. First there is the planning, creating menu and recipes. You are allowed to see in books and be inspired, but it should in no way be a clean copy. You will basically come up with a three course menu, where you must make two of the dishes. These dishes are then judged by both teachers and chefs MAKE where you then get a judgment and feedback. You are obviously considered from where you started. international culinary center That you have long training as a chef claims will be higher than if you are a professional chef and novice.
I've always loved Thai food. For me Thai food a genuine crossing international culinary center of much taste and spices, but also lightness, freshness and sweetness. For a long long time ago I had a visit from Thailand and where we almost spent a week at the kitchen and taught me the classic dishes. But I never made raw Thai food before. So I knew that this is both inspired and challenged me. Of course I had in superfoods where it crosses itself ...
Finale Week started my very good, then it went suddenly very poor when I was fit poisoned by a bad kombutcha ... Bad timing and lie flat so I crouched me off to school to do the best I could penultimate day - before feeding. international culinary center But you understand for sure that there is little that tastes when certainly not fancy food and småkvalm ... And everything went mostly just west that day. The ice cream was my destroyed, refrigerator had frozen etc ... But was incredibly happy that I came in spite of bad stomach and shape. All around me gave me a helping hand and I was so touched that I of course almost principle like a little international culinary center kid. When I'm sick, I'm incredibly lightly touched and emotional.
In spite of all this I decided the last hour for also making the third court too - that we needed to make. But I would like to showcase the entire menu since every one of the dishes themselves were relatively simple. And I got to the finish !!!
Name *
You can use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title = ""> <acronym title = ""> <b> <blockquote international culinary center cite = ""> <cite> < code> <del datetime = ""> <em> <i> <q cite = ""> <strike> <strong>
Trine Berge is one of the leading lifestyle supervisor within superfoods, rawfood and healthy lifestyle. She is co-author of several books including the bestsellers "superfood" and "Supersmooties - super health at 123". She has, since the mid 90's experienced and proven mostly in diet, detox and inner workings. In 1998 she founded the firm today called Supernature, Scandinavia's international culinary center largest on superfoods. - I am concerned a holistic lifestyle that not only consist of superfoods, rawfood and a healthy balanced diet, but also meditation, detox and exercise. I love life and want to celebrate it! Through my books, courses, retreats and blog, I want to inspire and share my experience and passion. Trine Advent with great deals on superfoods Mood images from a fantastic course evening - Raw Christmas Godis Raw hazel top, simple and healthy gluten recipe for Christmas treats without sugar and milk! Lymphatic drainage is love for your body - Exclusive offer, Try Eximia Pink Garden! Make yourself a Mean Green Juice booster immune system and your energy - with warming herbs super!
Allergy and superfoods (2) Anti-aging (29) Beauty Food (67) Detox (41) Events (31) Film & Books (3) Vegetables and good ingredients (18) Skincare (19) Inner Work (23) Inspiration (21) Juicing (12) Competition international culinary center (28) consultation and tutorials (17) Body & Health (55) Candida international culinary center (7) Digestion (15) Immune system (26) Stomach - bowel (10) muscles and joints (1) Fatigue (8) Weight Control ( 8) Courses & Workshops (17) Recipes (123) Dessert (11) Breakfast / Lunch (13) Dinner (18) Organic Skin Care (6) Press (20) Raw super chocolate (17) Raw Food (99) Travelling (34) London (3) Los Angeles (12) New York (2) Retreat (2) Super lady testing (24) Super Health (30) Supermat / Superfood (133) Low carb and superfood (3) Supermat and children (16) Supermat and vacation ( 16) Supermat and pregnancy and lactation (3) Supermat animals (1) Super Smoothie (59) Tips (75) Training (31) Uncategorized (26) Herbs (2) Vegan food (20) wellness (1) Yoga (19)
Select Month December international culinary center 2014 (1) November 2014 (

No comments:

Post a Comment