Sunday, January 26, 2014

Anonymous For me it is also disappointing that promotes both a restaurant and their food is so bad.


I like to eat. I like to write. To eat well there are many places in Lima. To enter my blog know. This is a diary of my journey through Lima and provinces in search of the best places to meet my vice: Eat well. Sometimes wise, sometimes I'm wrong, but I never fail to tell.
Go to a buffet of Chinese food always chewy junior puts me on the defensive. For advance chaufa experience that rice will not have a piece of meat, the taste of the skipped will be overshadowed by the haste with which they are cooked and dishes inevitably lose their qualities chewy junior by constantly reheating. For more disappointment in the dessert station always include numerous sources with "fruits of the season." As if there were Chinese desserts. Exceptions exist but that's for another post. The Wha Kuo is one of those chifas I consider for my list of very casual visits. Not my favorites and I visit once a year in the hope they have changed chef or manager and thus have somewhat improved chewy junior the supply and quality of their dishes. For the price I knew I was not in a position to demand much but this time seems to take him seriously. This optimistic buffet has four seasons: chewy junior hot and cold inputs, Chinese, chewy junior Creole food and desserts. Itself will mention that I did not take into account the Creole dishes that blend flavors would unnecessarily. I started by pouring hot entrees kao typical siu, siu mai, and a coiled spring tajaditas to accompany roast pork. I also found to my surprise a vaulted Chinese mushrooms do not hesitate to include in the dish. Of the appetizers there's not much to say. They had good flavor but nothing chewy junior memorable worth mentioning. The skipped mushroom was a complete disappointment as there was nothing seasoning. chewy junior Not with soy sauce or oyster sauce I could improve the taste. Come on, like we wasted the opportunity to offer something that no other chifas. I went to the Chinese food station trying to try a little of each dish. The chaufa rice was just a mixture of rice, fried egg, soy sauce and Chinese onion. The noodles had jumped chewy junior as much flavor as a Ramen soup. But I made a big mistake when I poured a lot of pork with pineapple. When I tried it, expecting to find the refreshing taste of fruit, I realized it was sour. He warned the young man, who said he would "look into it" but never returned to the table to even apologize. Needless to say, I could no longer eat. When I taste something happens to me spoiled. Anyway, I think I could not demand much S/.29.00 but being so careless with some ingredients seems a serious mistake. Especially when they have the ability to do something for the customer leaves happy. I think the buffet Wha Kuo is only recommended if you want to get away and have a limited budget. For my part the only memorable was that put a CD as background music bossa nova. That grave. Wha Kuo is on Paseo de la Republica No. 5046, Miraflores. Hours: Lunch, Monday to Sunday 12:30 to 4:00 pm Dinner, Monday through Thursday 7:30 am to 11:00 pm and Friday to Saturday 7:30 to 2:00 am Ticket average: S/.35 per person. Phone: 445-9482 Would: For Chinese chewy junior food for now prefer visiting a la carte restaurants.
Years ago I went to this restaurant because of Christmas lunch with my coworkers. And I can remember is that I take a bad experience and so like you, I do not like the food, this had no flavor and just stay me lunch variety of fruits and that the only thing that satisfied me. It strikes me that this restaurant so far shown so pompous has not improved the quality of their food. Well after reading your blog, I reaffirm my promise I made years ago not to go back to this restaurant that I found dreadful food, too bad that happened to you as well, good that there are other restaurants in Lima to try a good hmmJ Chinese food buffet. Kisses Ll February 12, 2009 7:01
Anonymous For me it is also disappointing that promotes both a restaurant and their food is so bad. When I'll make a couple of years the food was so-so. After what happened I also promise I will not come back. Nothing wrong with the Kuo Wha. February 12, 2009, 10:54 AM
I agree with you, I went a couple of times, and the food was pesima, attention leaves much to be desired .... For a more comfortable and better care price (though not many luxuries) go to 99 and Boulevard unclear whether there's a bit more budget La Bistecca is unmissable February 12, 2009, 12:45 PM
Welcome to the blog Veronica know the Boulevard 99. Always for full and uncomfortable queuing for all seasons. Yeah, you know the Bistecca. That's a point to eat well insured. Its price has sub

No comments:

Post a Comment