Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Sephora johnson wales in the Netherlands is unfortunately away, but in Lisbon, they still exist. Th


Already half week weeks ago I came back from Lisbon, my holiday after the exams. I bought some little things that I do not want to remember you. In a future article I will nice shopping centers and other fun places to shop in Lisbon well tell!
Sephora johnson wales in the Netherlands is unfortunately away, but in Lisbon, they still exist. They have basically all the brands that we had in the Netherlands, but also Sleek! They had about eight pallets I waarvon the Oh So Special johnson wales palette bought. These cost ten euros.
I was doubting between the pallet and the Au Natural pallet, the pallet that I really would like to certainly two years. I finally had it in my hands, but the swatches were not as convincing. The matte colors gave off little pigment. Therefore, johnson wales I decided the Oh So Special palette to buy, especially for the beautiful colors Gateau and Organza. These are soft pink colors with a great golden shimmer in it, pretty :)
I bought the first blush brush 103 Face and Eyes blendingskwast 200. The tassel said first I wanted more, but found him still on the expensive side. Once I was in the Kiko, which turned on (almost) all gold tassels a sale of 50%. Jeeee! I also took off the blush brush a blendingskwast along for half the price. The blush brush now cost only 5.90 and 4.90 blendingskwast. I've had them for some uses, and find them very fine. They are very soft anyway. The stippling brush Face 106 Kiko, I have been more than 1.5 years, this really johnson wales is the finest brush ever.
I found a really nice store: Stradivarius. Here I bought the first to maxi skirt for 25.95. I have long wanted a maxirok in a fun print and I found this so. A maxirok you anyway contribute in multiple ways, not just on the hips and waist, but you can also wear it as a dress with a belt at the waist.
With Pull & Bear, I bought a pair of trousers (left) for 19.99 and a dress (right) for 12.99. Stradivarius I came again at and bought a t-shirt for just fifteen euros.
I bought all kinds of souvenirs and gifts for friends and family and for myself, I bought johnson wales the above adorable potty. In souvenir shops you can haggle anyway and if they do not want to just go to another, because the ancient sites full of the souvenir shops, all offering the same. And this was all that I bought. In another article I will share all the fun places johnson wales shop in Lisbon with you, because you good shopping in Lisbon!
Evelien Hi hi, I'm evelien, a Dutch girl of 17 years. I'm in the final year of VWO and blog in my spare time budget makeup, nail art, crafts masks, scrubjes, smoothies, milkshakes and much, much more. If you like it you can follow me via GFC and bloglovin. View my complete profile
Blog Archive
2013 (26) August (1) July (1) June (3) Broken powder, now what? Shoplog Lisbon Passed! May (2) Only (7) of March (5) February (3) of January (4) 2012 (58) december (11) november (7) October (7) September (4) of August (7) June (2) Soon ( 3) April (3) March (2) of February (5) january (7) 2011 (124) december (8) november (10) of October (10) september (9) of August (9) July (11) June (9) May (9) april (12) of March (16) February (16) of January (5) 2010 (15) December (6) november (9)


No comments:

Post a Comment