Saturday, June 14, 2014

2006 (11) December (11) Razpotje again at home before I fall asleep ... I


Mission completed. I just woke up in his home bed. After a day and spend the night on the plane / airport culinarian after arriving home I just fell down. But now, after almost four months, embark on an šetnjo in Ljubljana. To check if the streets are still where they were, and they have our local homeless shelter to your old. To see what color is this year Spruce. Apparently, they have at 8pm Leaf-Fati culinarian Prešercu on a show. Come check it out.
2006 (11) December (11) Razpotje again at home before I fall asleep ... I'm looking at packed Christmas Start spreading the news I'm leaving today I want ... Happy Birthday Jamie! Hi Mac, OVI me Bond. Laundry room to start ..


No comments:

Post a Comment