Sunday, June 15, 2014

Finally! The last couple of weeks counting the days, hours and minutes. Finally, ha cao if only for


Finally! The last couple of weeks counting the days, hours and minutes. Finally, ha cao if only for a short two weeks, spoke homes in Ljubljana. My enthusiasm has reached the extreme limit, I can not wait any longer, ha cao I thought I'd already walked to the airport. A packed but still have not. In fact even started on NO. I hate packing. Still I'm running from the closet to closet, yeah I will not forget anything, but in the end it often happens that I forget the most essential, for example. passport. I'm going to pack, I pack. Then home to sleep in the bed home.
2006 (11) December (11) Razpotje again at home before I fall asleep ... I'm looking at packed ha cao Christmas Start spreading the news I'm leaving today I want ... Happy Birthday Jamie! Hi Mac, OVI me Bond. Laundry room to start ..


No comments:

Post a Comment