Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Hi there! Thanks for the warm welcome :) It was high time to move in this direction. I too found on


I had the idea about this kind of card for some time now. Flying present for a birthday ... sounds amazing! I do not have a balloon die yet as I just punched a couple of circles and hand cut the "tails" are They look more like balloons and I had the place to wrap my embroidery floss around. I sponged the edges and swirled some color over Them to Give Them some dimension. I used Memento dewdrops and Dandelion, Bamboo Leaves, Blue Danube and Tang. Birthday wishes are stamped with Onyx Black VersaFine on the green balloon. Present was hand cut from blue and green cardstock and sponged like the balloons. Floss was colored with Memento gastronomia argentina Dandelion ink and wrapped around to make the bow on top. I wrapped the floss around the tails of balloons and strings glued down behind the gift. Some balloons are glued direct to paper, others are raised up with foam adhesive like the gift.
This card I had in mind for quite some time. Flying a birthday gift ... sounds great! At the moment gastronomia argentina I do not have šablonice to cut out the shape of the balloon, so I did something with the punches round clips and then cut out the "tails" of the balloon to act a bit more realistic, and that I had a space for wrapping gastronomia argentina twine. I shaded the edges and then paint yet spun through the balloon gastronomia argentina so that the snippet I added some depth. I used Memento small tears in the colors of Dandelion, Bamboo Leaves, Blue Danube and Tang. Greeting is on the green balloon imprinted with VersaFine gastronomia argentina Onyx Black pad. I cut out the gift you with a free hand out of the blue and green cardboard, edges re-shaded and glued together. I colored cord with Memento Dandelion gastronomia argentina pad and wrap around gifts with mašnico at the top. I'm balloons tied together gastronomia argentina and glued twine for presents that look like balloons that carry the packet around. Some balloons gastronomia argentina are glued directly onto the base card stock, gastronomia argentina others are glued with sticky pads.
I changed my white card base into sky scene with a cloud mask made from a couple of circle punches and heart glued together. I just placed my "new" mask Where I wanted and lightly sponged the edges to make cloud silhouettes with Memento Summer Sky dewdrop. Right edge of my card Looked a bit empty, since I managed to miss the center of my card, I have cut a thin strip of white cardstock and sponged it with the same blue I used on the balloon and gift box and glued it on the edge. This Soften gastronomia argentina the look I rounded the top and bottom corner on the right side. I can not go without some sparkle, I have added some Crystal gastronomia argentina Stickles to the green strip on the gift and Clear Wink of Stella all over the balloons. Perfect for anyone That is celebrating. You can change colors of balloons, use pattern paper or stamp a background on top to Get a Different look. Also I would try an oval punch for the balloons, if I had one.
White base for the card, I turned to the sky with the help of home-made masks in the form of a cloud. I made it using a round punch and punch in the shape of a heart. Clips I cut up and glued them together. Mask, I then put it to the desired location and shaded edges with Memento Summer Sky pad. Right edge of the card is left somewhat empty, as I managed to miss the middle with a bunch of balloons and little present, so I cut a thin strip of white cardboard and blue shaded with the same pad as I used to balloon and gift and tag glued to the edge of . I'm slightly soften the card, I corner on the right edge rounded. Somehow I in most cases fails to complete gastronomia argentina a card without dazzling accessories, so I added a ribbon gifts glittering glue Stickles in Crystal color and balloons painted with Wink of Stella marker in transparent color. The ideal greeting card for anyone who is celebrating. According to the birthday boys can change the color of balloons, gastronomia argentina use patterned paper or balloons poštempljate that the end product is a little different. If I did, to try to create a balloon with an oval punches.
Gorgeous card Mate :-) The Flying Present is a fabulous idea and I love how you made the balloons, very creative! LOVE it :-) Thanks for Joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge luv Lols Wednesday xxx Reply Delete
Hi Mate, welcome gastronomia argentina to the creative blogger :) I found this on the Simon Says Stamp blog, you are immediately reported to me :) I like your flying a gift, a very imaginative're prepared callouts and balloons. Hello, May Delete Reply
Hi there! Thanks for the warm welcome :) It was high time to move in this direction. I too found on this list, because I was greeting dropped into the eye, but I had to immediately check who is using šablonico "for you" on SSSWC blog :) Sincerely, Matthew Delete
I'm a crafty gastronomia argentina soul for who loves to create cards and Other Projects That I want to share. I hope you join me :) I am a creative soul who loves

No comments:

Post a Comment