Sunday, June 8, 2014

My creative ulcers charms


This week A Blog Named Hero is playing with Simon Says Stamp WHO sponsors every challenge at the A Blog Named Hero. Today is my turn on the blog and I just loved to Use Their exclusive dies with Hero Arts stamps, as I `ve made two cards. Thanks for the visit and you are kindly Invited to check the beautiful cards the DT girls have made. There is the last week of celebrations on A Blog Named Hero. We conclude by cooperation chief keef monster with an online store Simon Says Stamp, who also has her own line of rubber stamps and stencils. chief keef monster
WONDERFUL greeting cards! And mega idea ... how do you cut out the trunk! Hello, Simon April 26, 2013 8:28 Vladuška says ...
This toying with your jig I always impress. How simple and effective that you subsequently cut out the trunk and peeking through this "wooden" basis. It is also interesting to me is that other toying and layout for a corner. Nice. April 26, 2013 08:32 Butterfly said ...
Newer Post Older Post Home
Tina From an early age like to create, but ever since I discovered paper and stamps, I have other techniques a bit neglected. Now I am creating my added a new challenge - I designed her own line of pure rubber chief keef monster stamps and stencils most beautiful couple! English chief keef monster Girl and crafter since I remember ... but after discovering the joy of stamping, I Became passionate about Cardmaking. Welcome to my blog, a place to share my love for paper. View my complete profile chief keef monster
20 hours ago
Creates An.La
Thursday's cards (120)
4 days ago
My creative ulcers charms
Jewellery Felt 4
1 year ago
Another TAG!
2 days ago
Page Master Designs Online
Hero Arts Sketch Challenge
1 year ago


No comments:

Post a Comment