Sunday, June 15, 2014

Start spreading the news I


Start spreading the news I'm leaving today I want to be a part of it, New York, New York These vagabond shoes Are Longing to stray And make a brand new start of it New York, New York I want to wake up in the The City That Never Sleeps This find I'm king of the hill, top of the heap These little town blues Are melting away I'll make a brand new start of it in old New York If I can make it there I'll make it Anywhere It's james beard house up to you, New York, New York. I want to wake up in the City That Never Sleeps This find I'm king of the hill, top of the heap These little town blues Are melting away I'll make a brand new start of it in old New York If I can make it there I'll make it anywhere It's up to you, New York, New York. And it's true. When I came here, I was lost. I sat on the bench in front of your block and oprazovala james beard house surroundings. People who seemed to me then, all the same. Deeply engrossed in his thoughts, and half running through the streets. Constantly them somewhere in a hurry. Children who effortlessly hopping along the sidewalks with their lunch Boxes in his hands. Dog walkers, who with six dogs after rushing to the park. The first few weeks I felt terrible. I only communicate with my mentor, as well as some neighbors. But now I know it was my fault alone. I was in a strange strenuous domotožni Depre. james beard house Indeed, it is in NY for my concepts much easier to contact than in Ljubljana. Everyone is so open and wherever you go, get to know people. And when I finally came to this conclusion, the NY become law. Never a dull moment, and there's always someone who works company. Yet it is always nice to return home. During the famil, dobrenajboljše friends and to my mother's cooking. Today I received a couple of photos of Christmas spedenane Ljubljana (thanks plaster (:) And I have to say people barely hardly wait to once again stand under our Preąeren giga spruce and file kuhanca.
hey sm discovering paradise .. Come TORK map book, otherwise you u-Friday coma, but all that this already then :) We need a anze Howdy, went dons a haircut that will be good and fucking ;) See you: * December 23, 2006 at 4:30 PM
2006 (11) December (11) Razpotje again at home before james beard house I fall asleep ... I'm looking at packed Christmas Start spreading the news I'm leaving today I want ... Happy Birthday Jamie! Hi Mac, OVI me Bond. Laundry room to start ..


No comments:

Post a Comment