Thursday, June 12, 2014

The spreader of love award from Rica


Ok, I have some new Challenge to attend to, it is first challenge in The Simon Says Challenge ! They want us to make card with yellow and green! So here it is my card: Ok, I used design Basic Grey paper collection eva (b.t.w. the papers are fab), flower baldu punch two sizes, and little butterfly sticker, that all I got from my lovely blog friend Heather , thank you hun! From my stash are flower gems and big yellow flower on the center of the card, that I made it by my self!
Riet pravi ...
david santos pravi ...
Naročite se na: Objavi komentarje (Atom)
Moni Ime mi je Monika, stara sem 33 let, sem mama- 5 letnemu sinu Kristianu! Rada izdelujem nakit, servetkam in še kaj bi se našlo! *** Hi my name is Monika, I am 33 years old, a wife and mom to a 5 year old baby boy Kristian! I love to make jewellary, napkin technique, card making and scraping! Ogled mojega celotnega profila
Useful utilities and tools | HotBounce
►  2014 (2) ►  april (2) ►  2013 (15) ►  november (1) ►  september (2) ►  baldu avgust (1) ►  junij (1) ►  maj (3) ►  marec (4) ►  februar (2) ►  januar (1) ►  2012 (58) ►  december (3) ►  oktober (7) ►  september (3) ►  avgust (5) ►  julij (3) ►  junij (6) ►  maj (9) ►  april (9) ►  marec (4) ►  februar (7) ►  januar (2) ►  2011 (50) ►  december (5) ►  november (5) ►  oktober (5) ►  september (2) ►  avgust (3) ►  julij (6) ►  junij (8) ►  maj (1) ►  april (1) ►  februar (9) ►  januar (5) ►  2010 (53) ►  december (7) ►  november (5) ►  oktober (3) ►  september (2) ►  avgust (3) ►  julij (3) ►  junij (5) ►  baldu maj (2) ►  april (1) ►  marec (3) ►  februar (9) ►  januar (10) ▼  2009 (235) ►  december (15) ►  november (9) ►  baldu oktober (18) ►  september (12) ►  avgust (17) ►  julij (9) ►  junij (28) ►  maj (16) ▼  april (30) I-C-S DT Call and Just Magnolia Challenge I-C-S Sketch #13 More candies Josefa`s stamps first serie is coming soon 1 card, tin and 3 Challenges Candies WOJ/Elisabeth Bell Summer Stamp Kit Candy I-C-S Sketch baldu #12 Just Magnolia - week 1 2 in 1 Candies Challenge baldu #33 - Multiple Image Slikice/pictures An Award Candies Nakit Challenge #5 -Happy Easter 4 in 1 Candies 3 in 1 New release Candies I-C-S Sketches #10 Bombonček pri moi Challenge #4- TEXTURE The Simon Says Challenge #1 Challenge #5 Candies Want to win Cool Blog candy? 2 in 1 ►  marec (25) ►  februar (24) ►  januar (32) ►  2008 (82) ►  december (39) ►  baldu november (26) ►  oktober (17)
Cards by Camilla
Pred 5 meseci
Crafty Emma
manuela mravljica
The spreader of love award from Rica


No comments:

Post a Comment