Thursday, June 12, 2014

Hihun, sorry I


Hi again, my third post! :) And this is final today! I am entering Simon Says Challenge , the theme is All that sparkles, I needed bookmark, so I did one! :) My bookmark: I used flower tasting kitchen gems and one gem when it finishes word you! Used sakura gel pens, a little detail on second pic. Sorry for poor pics! Leaves tasting kitchen are coloured with sakura pen and it is sparkling, hope you can see! Sentiment I used is from Indikado tasting kitchen stamp set!
:)) ravno včeraj sem med brskanjem po svojih zalogah našla 7 podlag za knjižna kazala, ki sem jih delala tasting kitchen za otoško srečanje v Črnomlju, zdaj pa vidim, da jih bom morala dokončati :))) 31. oktober 2009 02.02
Hihun, sorry I've been a bad blogger - had 'puter probs!! but now have new machine - YIPPEE! So come for a crafty catch up!! This is lovely. Great bookmark, lovely tasting kitchen card and I LOVE those leaves, they look glittery! Mel X 02. november 2009 04.38
HI Moni, thank you ever so much for the last few visits apologies for not getting back sooner however I am going away friday and been trying to get all my work finished tasting kitchen before I go. I going to Poland. (Krakow) I love this bookmark such a great make and an ideal gift... I have been making bookmarks with the new Bo Bunny 12 x 12 cut out sheets they make it really easy to make. Anyways must get back take car for now. Hugs Lisa XXXX 03. november 2009 12.32
Gorgeous bookmark Moni, love the pretty flower and colours. Joanne xx 07. november 2009 23.46
Moni Ime mi je Monika, stara sem 33 let, sem mama- 5 letnemu sinu Kristianu! tasting kitchen Rada izdelujem nakit, servetkam in še kaj bi se našlo! *** Hi my name is Monika, I am 33 years old, a wife and mom to a 5 year old baby boy Kristian! I love to make jewellary, napkin technique, card making and scraping! Ogled mojega celotnega profila
Useful utilities and tools | HotBounce
►  2014 (2) ►  april (2) ►  2013 (15) ►  november (1) ►  september (2) ►  avgust (1) ►  junij (1) ►  maj (3) ►  marec (4) ►  februar (2) ►  januar (1) ►  2012 (58) ►  december (3) ►  oktober (7) ►  tasting kitchen september (3) ►  avgust (5) ►  julij (3) ►  junij (6) ►  maj (9) ►  april (9) ►  marec (4) ►  februar (7) ►  januar tasting kitchen (2) ►  2011 (50) ►  december (5) ►  november (5) ►  oktober (5) ►  september (2) ►  avgust (3) ►  julij (6) ►  junij (8) ►  maj (1) ►  april (1) ►  februar (9) ►  januar (5) ►  2010 (53) ►  december (7) ►  november (5) ►  oktober (3) ►  september (2) ►  avgust (3) ►  julij (3) ►  junij (5) ►  maj (2) ►  april (1) ►  marec (3) ►  februar (9) ►  januar (10) ▼  2009 (235) ►  december (15) ►  november (9) ▼  oktober (18) Simon Says Challenge-All that sparkles tasting kitchen 2 in 1 Some pics of my baby niece Aleksandra More candies Candies Colour Create Challenge Challenge 1- The first one Simon Says Challenge-Get well soon! 4 in 1 I play at the Play Date Cafe Candies 2 in 1 What I have been doing Candies New blog Wags n Whiskers Stamps Katharina Frei Winter stamp set candy New picies of my baby My two crochet tasting kitchen necklaces/moji dve kvačkani verižic... ►  september (12) ►  avgust (17) ►  julij (9) ►  junij (28) ►  maj (16) ►  april (30) ►  marec (25) ►  februar (24) ►  januar (32) ►  2008 (82) ►  december (39) ►  november (26) ►  oktober (17)
Cards by Camilla
Pred 5 meseci
Crafty Emma
manuela tasting kitchen mravljica
The spreader of love award from Rica


No comments:

Post a Comment