Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Hi today I made a card for my baby boy, he is sick, so I wanted to bring him a smile and I did! So h


Hi today I made a card for my baby boy, he is sick, so I wanted to bring him a smile and I did! So happy. With this card I am entering the Simon Says Challenge , with the theme: Get well soon! Hope you like my simple card! Blu card and image was sent to me by Heather , the faux brads are from Joanne pc cooking school and the ribbon is from my stash! Image is coloured with watercolours! pc cooking school
Hope Kristian pc cooking school is better very soon, sending him get well soon hugs. Gorgeous pc cooking school card, I love the colours and the little mouse. Hugs Emma x 26. oktober 2009 09.10
Moni Ime mi je Monika, stara sem 33 let, sem mama- 5 letnemu pc cooking school sinu Kristianu! Rada izdelujem nakit, pc cooking school servetkam in še kaj bi se našlo! *** Hi my name is Monika, I am 33 years old, a wife and mom to a 5 year old baby boy Kristian! I love to make jewellary, napkin technique, card making and scraping! pc cooking school Ogled mojega celotnega profila
Moj mali navihanček
►  2014 (2) ►  april (2) ►  2013 (15) ►  november (1) ►  september (2) ►  avgust (1) ►  junij (1) ►  maj (3) ►  marec (4) ►  februar (2) ►  januar (1) ►  2012 (58) ►  december (3) ►  oktober (7) ►  september (3) ►  avgust (5) ►  julij (3) ►  junij (6) ►  maj (9) ►  april (9) ►  marec (4) ►  februar (7) ►  januar (2) ►  2011 (50) ►  december (5) ►  november (5) ►  oktober (5) ►  september (2) ►  avgust (3) ►  julij (6) ►  junij (8) ►  maj (1) ►  april (1) ►  februar pc cooking school (9) ►  januar (5) ►  2010 (53) ►  december (7) ►  november (5) ►  oktober (3) ►  september (2) ►  avgust (3) ►  julij (3) ►  junij (5) ►  maj (2) ►  april (1) ►  marec (3) ►  februar (9) ►  januar (10) ▼  pc cooking school 2009 (235) ►  december (15) ►  november (9) ▼  oktober (18) Simon Says Challenge-All that sparkles 2 in 1 Some pics of my baby niece Aleksandra More candies pc cooking school Candies Colour Create Challenge Challenge 1- The first one Simon Says Challenge-Get pc cooking school well soon! 4 in 1 I play at the Play Date Cafe Candies 2 in 1 What I have been doing Candies New blog Wags n Whiskers Stamps Katharina Frei Winter stamp set candy New picies of my baby My two crochet necklaces/moji dve kvačkani verižic... ►  september (12) ►  avgust (17) ►  julij (9) ►  junij (28) ►  maj (16) ►  april (30) ►  marec (25) ►  februar (24) ►  januar (32) ►  2008 (82) ►  december (39) ►  november (26) ►  oktober (17)
200th Challenge and Blog Hop Winners
Creative and Stamping
WOC #65 - Christmas Friendship
Jessica Lynn original
Lovely award from Vanja


No comments:

Post a Comment