Sunday, September 28, 2014

2014 (80) October (5) August (8) July (11) October (22) For life is full of shit and you


Miku's Day. Hell go to private, beautiful, good music, good drink. Later, ie at a 2:30 am, at home, along with M. comes craving pizza. (M. of them, not me, mine). I find myself with my skills concierge a non-stop delivery pizza in District 3, even close to us who have minimum 30 ron delivery. And instantly fall in love carbonara pizza. I mean that's why the picture. I order, say reach in an hour. Let that go. I smoke a cigarette, playing a fake, passing time. Mommy. Passed about 10 minutes over that time, call them to see why no one comes to bring us pizza. I say they have some problems, but get someone to us in 15 minutes. Okay. Take some time. Hunger and higher. Sun again, but no answer. We eat a sandwich and tuck us to sleep. A few minutes after turn off the lights, get a beep. Call back, was runner pizza. A Miku pass the on the phone to explain how to get. And while all three were sitting on the window to see him when he comes, I'm thinking (out loud): "Hey, but that poor courier, give beep sound can not?". Miku says "Hey, that's weird." And in November analyzing the situation as three small budding Poirot, decide it's too doubtful whole situation. And when we see in the street codon car was a Tico with no logo, nothing. The three Poirot decided: "These have made the site to cool, people do get the addresses to ..." I did not know was that, until there could have reached 'thinking, but in our minds, it was Worse. I say: "I have a pepper spray and not afraid to use it" M.: "I have a knife" (e student veterinary medicine, for which morning I put the song Ada Milea- femur) Miku: "We knives" The three Poirot were relative to Xena, something that you know. And they were hungry. And wanted pizza. So in the few tens of seconds that have passed since called on the intercom Boy pizza, till he came to us, we plotted script. Imagine the following scene: Miku opens the door, I was behind the door with a knife in one hand and pepper spray in the other, and M. was in the kitchen with knife pregatit.Adrenalina full. To our relief (or not), everything went ok, I put back in backpack spray, I cut pizza knife and knife took M. to use it when you go to practice, do dissection of dead animals or something. Miku said this morning: "hear, but last night was not only who they were afraid of being killed, cut and frozen pizza box. Pizza guy sitting codon 3 feet away from the door when we opened. Was almost the end stairs, seemed ready to take on the run! " PS Pizza sucked, I had to use the supplied microscope to find bacon, but it was good the next day cold, I ate it with S. in the subway.
Pages - Menu
I got the grumbling like old women: mother, which went up all that, how we live? Or those who do shop scandal: maic ...
"I burn with lust universe as a church burn cardboard because atȃtea times seduced me and then brutally disappointed me." Cristina Nemerovschi "Today we write in lowercase and I capitalized, regardless codon of their place the sentence. codon we are unhappy, but at least I'm better than the rest. "Ana Manescu
2014 (80) October (5) August (8) July (11) October (22) For life is full of shit and you're full ... A pigeon ... Because #Jenna codon and as #Pretty liitle liars ... Really! Dear diary ... Stop the Earth, I want to get off! What was to attack the pizza boy with a cut ... The city Happy Birthday, Miku! Jenna? For #videoblog Psychedelic Adventure Because that's why Jenna last letter are anesthetized morbidly fuse poetry and Phoenix went ... A good friend ... And the winner is ... Jenna To be or not to be a good leader May (7) April (6) February (8) October (3) January (10) 2013 (244) December (5) November (20) October (24) September ( 6) August (41) July (38) October (23) May (16) April (18) October (11) October (17) January (25) 2012 (379) December ( 17) November (20) October (19) September (27) August (60) July (43) October (9) May (44) April (34) October (32) February codon ( 35) January (39) 2011 (199) December (43) November (57) October (17) September (14) August (19) July (7) υ

No comments:

Post a Comment