Saturday, September 6, 2014

I waited for a great challenge for personal curiosity, adventure and of course, sick beard index it


The musician spent Käll Haarde sick beard index European Voluntary Service (EVS), a volunteer for almost sick beard index a year in Italy. He was employed by Progetto Sherwood-profit that promoted the development of youth exchanges sick beard index and integrated immigrants.
Let's just say that the EVS offered me opportunities and conditions that just at that moment seemed the most advantageous and necessary. EVS allows you to travel the world and see the people who do not have the money to shell out full of A4 length or two CVs. For me, this attitude fits. I weighed the other offers, but prefers, however, did not result in higher sick beard index costs for one-way tickets, and had a good overview of the project.
I have to honestly say that, for me, was to "own" the project to find a very quick and painless. Many offices and information points, it was argued that a good and true to the project could go before reaching even up to a year, but it put me in a double act fast, because of their desire sick beard index until I woke up in the spring and autumn sick beard index was already in progress. Italy came back to me 'yes' to three months after submitting an application. sick beard index K'ige easier sick beard index it is your chance to look EVSi from where I also came across your project.
The primary idea was to go to Italy because I had a really long overdue heart would like to learn the Italian language. However, sick beard index I should point out that I weighed in France go to the Red Cross. But I decided to put all their bets project, where the first word yes I can. To this end, turned out to be a very busy and wonderful organization in northern Italy Astist.
I waited for a great challenge for personal curiosity, adventure and of course, sick beard index it was 100%. But in reality this is never as things seem, on paper or project description on the internet, especially when it comes to the southern states. When I read the description of the project right now, I would be happy to make some corrections to the following volunteers that they would not be disappointed if can not find the money you had hoped. But at the same time ... just maybe that's what makes this year so interesting ?! Life's an adventure!
This was so tremendous that I did not know at the beginning of this even somehow be treated. sick beard index Let's just say that I think got into one of the larger and better organized than the merry organization's vicinity. It amazes me everyday meetings and work-studies and the wonderful friendships and relationships between people. At first the meetings were, of course, a little cumbersome, because I did not understand sick beard index a word of Italian, but I felt that the very calm and happy. Since it was a cultural and social events, and international relations of the governing organization, in which I have not come across, I can not add more.
I participated in a wide variety of projects, starting with the making of the wall paintings on the wall and ending klouniteraapia public house, and the band's local space with the website. It took a lot of time at the beginning, of course, language learning, and adapting to the new environment. The most exciting change sick beard index for me, the last third of the project on top of the language was already in the mouth, and I was able to act independently. I wrote it, for example, a project to connect local young musicians. I arranged the festival, music evenings, and I also did a new functional website. But I have to honestly say that I got closer to the heart of modern theater group going, where we explored the emotions, facial expressions and body movement, to visit with theatrical performances and theater festival sick beard index ended on this project.
I think the first unpredictability caught me on a very personal way. Indeed, sick beard index I had not taken into account the EVSi rules and practices. As I have previously had a habit of traveling and not a lot of focus on just one activity, I had the first three months of misunderstandings. I am a musician and have found yourself very quickly in a local youth group with which the band performed. We had the opportunity to travel to Berlin and give a concert. However, this was mid-week and created a lot of furore in the local. The result had me in tears, and several long meetings sick beard index on the subject sick beard index of my priorities. Now it seems even a little bit funny, because after somehow got used to the receivers, however, a visit to this year are India, Germany, Norway, Spain, and other countries.
"Prejudice does not go anyway executed, so it is rather important to be open and take only the latter. Days to catch a word because honestly sick beard index say that this year was over before I knew it ... "
One of the unexpected to read it yet, that was launched in India very sick and could not understand exactly sick beard index where to get help. It would want to be happy and to be a home run for several sick beard index weeks under your deck, but in reality, I could not do this and instead had to share a room with a crazy Frenchman. To resolve the situation one Italian doctor visited sick beard index him and tried his fancy two-month Estonian-Italian dialect to make it clear that just come from India, I am now very sick, and I ask myself soon heal. This was followed by a 10-day, and, unfortunately, the wrong medications semi-consciousness. But all ended well, however. Christmas sick beard index arrived, and I drove eight weeks into the body and mind to rest.
I can say from personal experience that I "len

No comments:

Post a Comment