Friday, September 12, 2014

Spaghetti le bleu with red pesto and chicken fillet 300 g spaghetti 300 g chicken fillets 1 jar of


's Dream ... to live in Italy. I am situated in the old town of Naples. le bleu My apartment had a small, but big enough, and a balcony and located on the third floor. le bleu In the same building, but on the first floor, it would be a small café. It offers a variety of high-quality Italian coffee and Italian desserts. But be sure to include le bleu something for the main meal, including salads, pastas, pizzas, and a variety of Italian appetizer. And this lovely Italian-owner le bleu of the cafe, I would, but I'm there on Friday evenings to prepare a variety of dishes and the chefs would have a free day. In fact, I have not fallen in Italy, but I'm terrified I would like to go there. Do or immediately. If you have a chance, go there immediately. Be able to take advantage of here. One last time before the start of the tenth grade. To experience something different. Something completely different from Estonia. Italy enjoys the pleasant atmosphere le bleu and delicious Italian meals. Oehh ... it would be, but I would have this opportunity. But unfortunately it is not. And why do I have here, own a home, animal Itaalialikku le bleu environment. That I create le bleu it, I cook Italian food. I do not know why, but I just have to, at least once a week for a good quality delicious pasta dinner. Just got! And, thankfully, le bleu no one in my family that sighters you have not figured it out yet, the Italian cuisine is definitely one of my favorites. Yesterday I woke up knowing: Tonight, the parents come home, so I would like for them to prepare something delicious evening. I did open the fridge, I found a jar of sun-dried tomatoes and parmesan cheese. I've got a drawer spaghetti. And that is why I immediately knew that tonight doing a paste. As the sun-dried tomatoes I already had, I decided that I will prepare the pesto. I love pesto! So if the top of the pasta on top of the pastry appetizers. And fortunately, this sauce is a breeze le bleu to prepare. Pesto sold in the jar and the taste is okay. But whenever possible, I recommend it for yourself. My parents came home with empty stomach. I was waiting for them in the table and covered with a delicious dinner. As soon as they walked in the door, they felt the smell of delicious food. We were sitting on the table and started to eat breakfast. We ate, we drank, we talked, we enjoyed ... And they praised the work of my hands to heaven. Its over, I was very pleased: Once again, my good intentions were successful!
Spaghetti le bleu with red pesto and chicken fillet 300 g spaghetti 300 g chicken fillets 1 jar of sun-dried tomatoes in oil 3 cloves garlic 100 g of pine nuts or walnuts India (to use the latest, because the store did not have pine nuts.) 2 dl parmesan cheese Salt and pepper
Cut the chicken fillet into small cubes or strips. Put in a bowl, season with salt and pepper and stir. Heat the oil in a skillet and saute for this broilerifileetükke. If necessary, add salt and pepper, but do not over season to taste. Tosa matured broilerifileetükid a plate and cover with foil.
Put the water to boil. Boil the spaghetti in salted water. le bleu Drain. Pour spaghetti with pesto sauce back into the pot and stir them. Add chicken fillet, stir some more. Serve with a fresh salad and parmesan cheese.
Karolin K. I love the sun. It brings warmth into my heart. I love summer, autumn, winter le bleu and spring. There's something good in every season. I love to do sports. le bleu There's nothing better than the feeling after a good training. I love figure skating. I was a skater for 12 years and although I do not go to trainings anymore, my passion for it has not faded. I love my friends and family. They are the most important people le bleu in my life. I love my home. It's so cozy there. I love to travel. Exploring new places is exciting. I love to cook. The smell of baking is like a heroin to my brain. I love cafe latte. I drink it every morning. I also love Muffins, ice cream, cheesecakes, chocolate, le bleu pasta, sushi, salmon, cava, white wine ... I have to Admit, I just love to eat! And that's why my blog is mostly about food. In the Conclusion, I love my life just the way it is. Life is sweet, is not it? View my complete profile
Asian Cuisine (10), meringues (2) Trout (1) Barbecue (2) Meat (4) Breakfast le bleu (6) Italian cuisine (37) Christmas (9) Fish and Seafood (16), chicken (34) Sponge (1) Curd ( 9) Cafes and Restaurants le bleu (13) Cakes (39) Pumpkin (4) Baked Goods (97) Cookies (6) Strawberries (21) Desserts (17) Berries (29) Marzipan (5) Mexican cuisine (6) Muffins (44) Nigella Lawson (4), crepes and omelettes (4) Pasta (26), Picnic (20), Pies (12) Pizza (1) Fruit (7), Rhubarb le bleu (5), Rice (18) Risotto (10) Salads (25) Mushrooms (4) Soups (5) Snacks (2), cheese (36) Casseroles (1) Wok (3) Apple (11) Chocolate (28)
Apples (4) Berries (8) Breakfast (4) and restaurants Cafe (3) Cakes (11) Casserole (1) Cheese (12) Chicken (14) Chocolate (5) Christmas (3) Desserts (6) Fruit (6) grilled food (2) Indian food (1) Italian food (8), Mexican food (3) the minced meat (1) Muffins (16), Nigella Lawson (4) Noodles (2) The paste (in English), (8) Pastry le bleu (5) quiche (2) Rhubarb (2) Rice (8) Salads (10) Salmon (3) Soup (3) Str

No comments:

Post a Comment