Thursday, September 25, 2014

I did this several times and I can already say that I hand made, but I tell you from experience tha


Today we are at practical skills or crafts or whatever it's called when we were little, tiny, and we learn how to make jeans cut like that in the store. The process is quite difficult and besides the basic tools you need (knife, cutter, scissors, tweezers, etc., you will see below) are required maremaremare chef ramsay dose of patience and a pair of eyes rested.
I did this several times and I can already say that I hand made, but I tell you from experience that it is best to first try on a pair of jeans that just sitting around in the closet, not to cry and then after them After that Bieber took the hit from Legolas.
If you wonder why I prefer to make my own home and not buy them directly from my shop ... well, first, me helps me relax manual work (although I and tires), then know that I had a pair of torn jeans and definitely unique to my house torn jeans are cheaper than those ready broken in the store. D
Without Further ado, I present a pair of vintage Levi's jeans that needed a "revergorare". Mention that both the trousers were untouched (and pant leg), but I thought to do the blogpost I did only after half a job, so I got the original picture to.
What do you need? A serrated knife (to cut jeans with straight chef ramsay fringe), the cardboard / magazine / a book / a shredder to be placed / A pant leg, not to damage the rear side and tweezers, to pull the vertical threads of fabric.
Except that I enjoy and the right holes in jeans and I did not put in the wash before picture, I leave the final result to look at it and, optionally, to admire. You can see them here.
August 25, 2014 at 12:44 pm
Alexis Lazar says:
You go girl: D Kisses: *
This is how many times my fingers clicked on hits 17,276 articles Calendar
August 2014 MTWTFSS Oct September 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 Categories Select Category Care Hair Care Skin Nails to DIY Fashion Contest OOTD Favorites chef ramsay It's chef ramsay someday I'm chef ramsay in love Make-up Personal Fun Inspiration Uncategorized Post navigation
Cancel chef ramsay
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment