Wednesday, January 7, 2015

So, I had the chance to represent Canada at the grand finale kennedy school portland of the culinar


Business Inspiration Lifestyle Culture & Output Trends, kennedy school portland Leisure & Wellness Blogs Brune and Legal Intelligence in interactive marketing - Gastronomic discoveries imarklab This is me: Find Yourself, Be Yourself Design, growth driver Magazine Magazine PDF Bold "Making of "All items of entrepreneurs Entrepreneurship Profiles Tips & Tricks Web TV Events
In order to maintain the passion kennedy school portland for gastronomy and honor its commitment to support the culinary arts, San Pellegrino, a popular sparkling mineral water, created in 2002 Almost Famous Chef Competition, a mentoring program bringing together some of the best cooking students, celebrity chefs and influential restaurant critics. Since then, the competition has helped launch hundreds of culinary careers and professional development of a new generation of leaders.
This may be the case for Jean-Christophe kennedy school portland Comtois, Cook at the restaurant Leaning Tower in Quebec City and a student at the Capital Hotel School in ASP Discounted Kitchen. At the grand final of the competition, which was held from 8 to 10 March at the Culinary Institute of America at Greystone kennedy school portland in Napa Valley, California, the talented chef was illustrated by getting two prices.
Through its flagship dish, veal with herbs and garlic and crispy polenta flavored "Tomme des Joyeux Cheese", the Canadian representative won a public prize, in addition to winning the honors in the Category Mystery Basket, a skills competition and improvisation.
I am currently a student at the Hotel School of the Capital. At the beginning of the year, my teacher asked us to participate in the contest San Pellegrino Almost Famous Chef. This was followed kennedy school portland by a selection test and I was chosen kennedy school portland to represent the school. I then won the Canadian competition finals and got my pass to the finals.
So, I had the chance to represent Canada at the grand finale kennedy school portland of the culinary competition San Pellegrino Almost Famous Chef which was held in California in early March. I also visited kennedy school portland a cooking school uncommon and meet leaders and people from the food industry, allowing me to properly garnish my network of professional contacts. I also won two for price of a possible five. I was pretty proud! My participation in the competition was definitely my best experience.
Throughout the fall, I spent a lot of time to develop, practice and refine the dish that I would present to the national final in Toronto and, in the event of a win at Greystone kennedy school portland in California.
Last year I made a DEP in institutional cooking during which I was much have to tweak my basic cooking techniques. I focused on this aspect of my training and I think it served me well in this competition. I attach great importance to the accuracy of the cooking and the accuracy of the seasonings.
I'm a competitive nature. Challenges stimulate me. Also, all the practice I had to do to prepare myself has definitely improved my cooking skills in a short period of time.
I had to make a flat 15 copies in a limited time to two hours. This dish would be tasted by professional chefs and evaluated by food critics. It was necessary to be able to manage the pressure and stress!
Also, the kitchen which hosted kennedy school portland the competition was different from the one I was used, which can be very destabilizing. I was still able to get into my comfort zone and so cook up to my abilities.
I take great pride in my performances in the competition San Pellegrino Almost Famous Chef. I worked very hard to get to be ready for this competition. It really proved that when you put the effort and time involved in what we do, we can reach great results.
As my fields of interest revolve around food and education, I dévouerais me probably the cause of the Breakfast Club. I consider it important to eat well to be able to accomplish what you want. It is all the more necessary that children have a full stomach to be able to do to really achieve in school.
For the moment, I work restoration. I wish my job brings me to travel a bit by

No comments:

Post a Comment