Monday, October 14, 2013

evicka non-member comment Date: 19th January 2011 radsej caution ... Dear, this Postings name to in


Breakfast "Tripod" This post is a bit unconventional but do not expect much about it, although I have to write well on this side of my stay in Sydney. I started like this. Cinska, Vietnamese, Thai, Korean, Malaysian, Indian, Nepalese, Mexican, Indonesian, Japanese, African, Australian - these are all for me unconventional cuisine, few of them in Slovakia while mom, but I do not know if they have a quality that here. I decided, therefore, that a few of them visit. Maki Maki Japanese Restaurant on Broadway, beautiful stylish Japanese restaurant equipment, little cozy. Food wonderfully. I finally tasted sushi. My first sushi in my life. And I'm glad it was just there. One sushi roll with baked eel, hmmm, deli. I discovered that I enjoy baked eel. The second was a sushi roll with avocado mmmh and prawns, also delicious. Well, mainly food was jasmine rice and chicken meat with vegetables Bok Choy and teriyaki sauce. Name I immediately remembered, is important because this sauce is a wonderful thing. Certainly it is, I will keep. The Japanese were kind, gave me a pribor because drumsticks should I do about food today .... Today 19.1. We made abbot of joy. Breakfast close to us in one of many cafes, which are there enough
hot chocolate and muffin I'm gonna kick. It's called "Tripod" and for me the choice is clear - hot chocolate with whipped mousse dusted with cocoa powder if the pear-ginger muffin. But not normalny muffin muffin, it was megamuffin. If you're sitting in the open air cafes on pillows and watch as Australians rushed mmmh to work and school. And I do not have. Parada lunch we had in Thailand Thai Restaurants Newtown on King Street.Kuchari cooked right in front of us. This time was my choice thai noodles that look like spaghetti, they taste a bit of smoke. They were a lot of vegetables like red peppers, cauliflower, carrots, onion and green for me unidentifiable thing that looked like spinach, but they were not. Next, two kinds of mushrooms and the conclusion chicken noodles. So they all ingredients and mix will arise Pad Hokkien and a little chilli. You will see the picture remeasured Committee and is also definitely come back here ... my first two dining experiences. mmmh Prepare to be more of them ...
macka490 Hi dear, you read my lines, so I have to say, after much hesitation that established the Traveller blog in the belief that here I will write posts and to insert pictures of their "big" tour of Australia. We'll see .... First, I have it here and come to study cell actually how and what to .... ... full info Joined January 10th 2011 Last Login Trips 1 August 1st 2011 Followers 0 Status BLOGGER Blogs Follows 0 16 21 Photos Guestbook 100 Forum Posts 0
Aboriginal settlers arrived on the continent from Southeast Asia about 40,000 years before the first Europeans began exploration in the 17th century. No formal territorial claims were made until 1770, when Capt.. James COOK took possession in the name ... more info
evicka non-member comment Date: 19th January 2011 radsej caution ... Dear, this Postings name to indicate that the masses must be careful in one but do not want to rile me when I empty the refrigerator, in a house or a crumb of bread you are writing about Nááádherná stores in the goodies that I would but immediately gave ... No nothing. Good taste and health ... Nothing to me at this point does not remain :) From Blog: "My dining experiences in Sydney - story number 1"
evicka non-member comment mmmh Date: 19th January 2011 radsej caution ... Dear, this Postings name to indicate that the masses must be careful in one but do not want to rile me when I empty the refrigerator, in a house or a crumb of bread you are writing about Nááádherná stores in the goodies mmmh that I would but immediately gave ... No nothing. Good taste and health mmmh ... Nothing to me at this point does not remain :) From Blog: "My dining experiences in Sydney - story number 1"
Contact Mack (macka490) - a lack of a response does not mean that you have permission to use material from this page. Tot: 0.943s; TPL: 0.007s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0378s, 45, m: apollo w: www (50.28.60.10) sld: 3;, mem: 6.8MB
Facebook Twitter RSS 2013 TravelBlog.org & Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment