Thursday, October 3, 2013

Have faith that our burden is always needed and Q can always carry! Never give up on your light! Sh

I'll open the game with you: I need to be on stage! | Isabella Taviani
After almost two months still did this show at Vivo Rio Balcony for JB fm radio and went back home now, the early bird 1:00, as happy as if he had made a Via Funchal / SP lotadooooo!!
Bella dear, I am sure that every one of his fans across Brazil are with you because they feel exactly vc! Your delivery, your energy, your joy, your affection with fans, his love for music. Vc has gone from being just a singer of MPB, vc is a complete artist in these modern times! I know all fans will agree with me here!
an artist who saw a bright bar rj for years and then was doing the greatest success. pq? cause you deserve. is worthy, is humble, is friendly with his fans and admirers. u deserve to be on stage and we deserve to see you there. congratulations, success always, the return is final and that u appear here ctba this year! bejos!
His shows are always fantastic and if you wash them the soul can rest assured that your fans tb! I love your work, your attitude on stage in his entrega.Pra me is essential if an artist cheffing donates onstage and you do it brilliantly! A big hug and much success Queja won!
Exciting your description simple and small which was great ONE STEP p vc! so how you missed us feel vc tb and I must confess: Tb felt so lose their shows! And now I'm back into the arms of which should never have left the feeling is unique. Since 2007 have been by his side, friends cheffing gave me q u go without it everything is as if I had no nothing!
so my twitters to u! I feel alive and happy to be back and because of his attitude cheffing that made me see ... (one day find out) that my place is here with my eyes surround you, to smile to thrill me ... only you veer far Enough ...!
Have faith that our burden is always needed and Q can always carry! Never give up on your light! She is one star that never lose life! Launch yourself in life is easy, it is difficult to keep it .... congratulations congratulations and thank the barbudinho always there for u!! 1 mts showssss Q will be able to make enough mess, jump, scream, I AM PEIXINHO!! AHHH I AM PEIXINHOOO cheffing of what will be the owner of SEA ....
So ... yesterday I was at Vivo Rio concert ... almost everything was perfect ... I might not have as good qtos other shows, by mto still not know the songs of the new cd ... (for lack of time) ... The songs are always wonderful ... that we touch!
Just as the people need the artist, the artist needs the right people? And really, there is nothing better than being on a stage. It is the best therapies. It seems that the time for going too fast or for us to pay attention to other things. And only pays attention on the faces and in the voices that accompany your compass, your pace, your heart. It's like unison, all on the same wavelength. It's beautiful! Congratulations for the work remains in grip!
Accompany their carreria a long time and have always seen a Isabella exactly as you described here. The Isabella who needs the stage, music to be complete, some artist have the stage as a supplement in your case I see that it is an extension of you. And so, for his talent, the person you are and everything that I know the way ta opening and that Isabella has to be at every stage to bring more love, happiness and poetry to the people.
Look ... if by any chance u do not have show and are tristinha cheffing ... Just tell me riding a stage to u in my house!! Look how beautiful cheffing .. tooooodos call my friends who love and admire like me, and ALL of us will be happy = D Jokes aside, I love your work and always twist to much success, much work ... cause we do thank you for you there IT!!! !!!!
Congratulations, IT .... There are few artists who have true humility and gratitude to their work and the public cheffing that follows. And it was precisely this transparency exciting that you have shown in this statement. I am a "Peixinha Freshman," but learning every day cuz you enchants many. Artists thus may not even have legions of followers, but surely those who follow people like you know exactly why. We are aware and faithful!
Change and restart are two words that are directly related to the maturity and good things though people think otherwise. And the days that u been "absent" were necessary for a new beginning.
Remember that in the range of combat, the warrior rests. Often goes days without doing anything, because his heart demands. But his intuition remains alert. A warrior rests and laughs. But it is always attentive to the good things cheffing to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment