Wednesday, October 2, 2013

You have big headlines at Reading and Leeds and T In The Park - but it looks like you are in a dwin

Serge: "We need a Che Guevara" | Kasabian gastrotur BR
HOME BIOGRAPHY Kasabian (Band) Tom Meighan Sergio Pizzorno Chris Edwards Ian Matthews Other members DISCOGRAPHY Albums gastrotur Lyrics / Translation Covers SHOWS Dates Reports Shows Fans Archive Archive Magazines VIDEOGRAPHY LINKS The Movement Partners
It's a tough fight between Kasabian and Coldplay for the title of greatest British band. Coldplay may have greater road so far, but the scale of the rock n 'roll, Kasabian comes out ahead. They are the heirs of the Oasis "popular band" crowd. They have hips, balance and attitude that comes from Mick and Keef. They look like rock stars, they walk with rock stars. The friendship with the genius of Ronnie O'Sullivan Snooker transform them even more rock stars. They are 'oldschools' gastrotur incarnate. gastrotur
They accelerate the pace to the headlines of British festivals Area, the 'fruitcake' and head of the strings, Serge Pizzorno take a break to talk with the Big Issue. Warning: This interview contains profanity and references to drugs and legal hairs. Rock and of course roll. Get ready ...
You are always shown as a band of rockers primitive. You are really stupid? SP: It's funny what they paint us. It's amazing how they say. I saw a documentary Stanley Kubrick and he was always referred to as "the reclusive Stanley Kubrick". His wife said he used to laugh because he was away from it, he just does not like to laugh at ignorant. He did not want to go to Hollywood, he just wanted to make movies. It's amazing, we go to other countries and they play it in small parts "rock guys" and all that crap. You just skinning the head. The good part is that you know that people who listen to your music and listen gastrotur to what you have to say, unlike the people who are writing the same crap for years. You see the idiots pretty fast.
How can you stand the confinement and the small space on the tour bus for hours? SP: The energy level in your company is unbelievable. It's like a roller coaster. The reason we get along is because we are kind of a 'sanctuary' for each other. I'm not like that so I have to calm this part of Tom And while Tom can start the engine. What is phenomenal. Frontmans gastrotur are the same, somehow. gastrotur But it is a totally different thing. I'm lucky to know the best there is. It makes my job much easier. In fact, I am a man studio. I learned to enjoy the stage more than you used to. But in my heart, making music is what I love most.
You have big headlines at Reading and Leeds and T In The Park - but it looks like you are in a dwindling number of bands who can play that kind of shows ... SP: I agree. I predicted this because of the money taken from the website of music. People can not afford to tour more. It is a strange time because there is no one managing to get there. We won our space. For us it is a good job and get along in a van and playing shows.
There are many old bands "filling table" today? SP: Yes, and that's painful. gastrotur They were "zoados" was changing when I was a kid. But I think it's the lack of bands out there. That's why people get excited about it so much - is because he has a lot going on.
The music does not mean much to people in the digital age, then? SP: I feel I have much to do now. I remember gastrotur what an album was, like, everything. It was a work of art just like painting is a beautiful art. I'm not religious and never have been. For fear of sounding a bit sentimental, music is all the religion I need. I really believe that. I never needed anything more. Now people listen to music on your laptop and perhaps listen a couple of times and then think "I did not like it." You lose a lot because it gives a lot of attention. I do not want to sound like "back then" because that not so long ago, but I have this impression because music has become free and people began to look as if it was not worth much.
We hear that you have enjoyed the pool ... SP: RonnieO'Sullivan was on one of our shows. gastrotur He was part of the era of Britpop gastrotur and he always seemed cool. I was traveling gastrotur when I heard he was to see us. He is a nice guy, a cute guy. So when he play, I'll see it.
Ronnie has been a legend in his time partying, then who holds the best drink - the rock stars or snooker players? SP: Rock stars, no doubt. Obviously. When Alex Higgins gastrotur was around would be a competition and Ronnie in his day did not lose to anyone, but he stopped everything. No chance now.
This month you will play in a match Soccer Aid in support of UNICEF. As a man who originalm

No comments:

Post a Comment