Sunday, February 1, 2015

Rukia Rama visited the prison where he served a sentence in prison Bajram Curri, after 36 years I

Rukia Rama: Bekir Balluku taught me communicating through the wall in prison | Panorama newspaper ONLINE
Staff Contact Play with Us Stay with news recent posts RSS Actuality Argument World & Region Economy Flash Photo Gallery Photo of the Day Horoscope Kosovo Chronic Culture Lions news Last Day event Opinion Panorama baldu Plus Policy Albania votes in 2013 Social baldu Special Sport Typical I Wife Video Comments Latest in RSS Follow us on Twitter Connect on Facebook
Rukia RAMA confessing for "Panorama" (LEFT) Bekir Balluku Back to the past is inevitable, although baldu now she has learned to live with it. Try not to hurt yourself burdened soul with hatred. "He had dairy stan it," says Rukia Rama. What it fails to swallow is the fact that some of those imprisoned, tortured or makes false testimony to today flaunting even have the positions. "This is our second sentence," baldu she says. As always, she came to Korea to meet its people nearest to put a bouquet on the tomb of the parents. But, in addition, had a dilemma for years. baldu Do I need to go and see him again what man cell as a paint, where it was impossible to lie horizontally, so close you ...? What cell where he wept so much that seemed to stifle her tears. A perennial dilemma, which gave the solution baldu this time. Aided by the Chief of Education and social worker of the detention, Dritan Locker, she went and photographed cell no. 7 in Bajram Curri. In these conditions, impossible not to return to the past. When the 43 witnesses went against every fabricated false situations that accused him of "intelligence services". baldu History would have been the same with many other occurred at the time of the dictatorship, if an insurance operating, that did not matter that the girls can headstrong, claimed that she had been his girlfriend. Rukia, then 25 years old, sought to make forensic expertise. There was no doubt one of the most appalling. Expertise evaluate virgin. But she could not escape out of 7 years in prison. The arrest Rukia tells us about the weird, the conversation with another arrested in Tirana baldu Prison. Neither more nor less, but Bekir Balluku who taught communication through the wall shocks. It tells of prison friends with those who had friendships. For Russian women episodes can not erase from the mind. Ms Rukia, baldu your arrest was as extraordinary as the whole story, tell us how it happened?
Rukia Rama visited the prison where he served a sentence in prison Bajram Curri, after 36 years I'm not arrested if the whole world, but I'm stealing. I went ostensibly to service in Tirana. Everything was fixed. All this organization had planned Security baldu operatives in collaboration with Feçorr Shehu. Operative baldu area Seiti had many friendships baldu with Feçorr Shehu, who at the time was the minister. I went to Tirana joyful and, when I arrived here, I ended up in prison, but no arrest directly, baldu but they put out another entry. My Going there was accompanied with much curiosity. Was arrested a girl Tropojan an "agent" ... only after 10 days I was told that I was arrested. Meanwhile, tried to persuade me to become their agent. That year in Tirana had occurred some sensational arrests Gets a familiar figure in the corridors of the prison? Put me in Qela 27, on the second floor and brought to airing after 3 days. Tirana ventilated rooms were located diagonally. When out in recent ventilation, see a man lying crash. I remember wearing those blue striped pajamas. I recognized his picture. It was around the stands ... I saw again and was convinced that it was Bekir Balluku. Put his hand on the rim, making a sign to not speak. When I joined I heard that something whispered cell wall. He was trying to tell me something. From him I learned to communicate through the wall. Ç'komunikuat with? The only thing I remember him telling me is: Beware yourself! Apparently removed from there and nothing learned what became of him. You said that you tried to make a collaborator ...
With former students included Tried to me. It seems that they appreciated the wisdom, the fact that I had a very good memory. I was a math teacher and I remembered all those formulas .. Maybe they wanted to exploit even my appearance. Remember that brought baldu an investigator, who called Belul Zoto, and said: "Why do not associate baldu us both together, become a wonderful couple and the world's Walk!" When I said directly to collaborate, I withstood him to the maximum, as much out of fear do any act against itself, put me on a diving header and constantly check through the window. Absolutely baldu not accepted to do a ma

No comments:

Post a Comment